Attempt Free Mock Test
Rajasthan Constable Free Mock Tests
To ensure that you are able to crack the exam easily, ixamBee is here with Rajasthan Constable free mock tests. A few advantages of attempting these online mock tests are listed below.
- The Rajasthan Constable mock tests are totally free of cost.
- The mock tests will let you practice a number of questions and thus improve your performance.
- Attempting Rajasthan Constable exam mock tests will not only help you in enhancing your knowledge but also in strengthening it.
- You can make the best use of the ‘reattempt’ facility that is available in ixamBee’s free mock tests.
- You will also be able to check your overall rank among others.
- You will receive a real exam experience by practicing the Rajasthan Constable free online mock tests.
Rajasthan Constable Online Tests | Practice Tests 2021
Good practice will always lead to good results and therefore the Rajasthan Constable online practice tests will play an important role in your exam preparation. The Rajasthan Constable online exam contains questions from various subjects such as Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, General Science etc. To make sure that you score well in each of the sections, you should be well prepared. Attempting the Rajasthan Constable online mock test series will give you an extra edge over your competitors and will also help you score more.
Rajasthan Constable Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge, General Science & Current Affairs||30||30|
|Rajasthan State's History, Culture, Art, Geography, Polity, Economy, etc||60||60|
Rajasthan Constable Exam Dates
Rajasthan Home Guards Exam Dates 2020
|On-line registration including Editing
/ Modification of Application by candidates
|November 24, 2021 to December 15, 2021|
|Payment of Application Fee||November 24, 2021 to December 15, 2021|
|Online Examination||February 2022|
|Result of Online Examination||To be notified Later|
Number Speaks itself
Mock Test Attempted
Other Mock Test for you
- Introduction to State Bank of India (SBI)- All You Need to Know About SBI
- 3 Month Study Plan for IBPS RRB 2022 Scale 2 and 3
- RBI Grade B 2022: Winning Strategy Part 3
- ECGC PO Exam Analysis 2022: Analysis for Shift 1 Shift 2 with Expected Cut Off
- RBI Grade B 2022 Phase 1 Exam Analysis/Review 28th May 2022 (1st Shift)