UP Police Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander/ Fire Officer Salary
Before applying for the UP Police exam 2021, you should know the basic details of the UP Police SI salary 2021 and the rest of the posts as well as job/work profiles regarding the same. Here you will get complete details regarding the UP Police Sub Inspector salary, allowances, benefits and job responsibilities.
The UP Police SI salary is as per the 7th pay commissions’ recommendations. This makes UP Police Jobs more popular among the aspirants. Along with the salary, a sub-inspector is entitled to get other allowances such as HRA, Medical, LTA and others. UP Police Sub Inspector Grade pay is Rs. 4200 and has a pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800/-. For complete details of the UP Police Salary, please look at the table below.
|UP Police Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander/ Fire Officer||
A Sub Inspector in UP Police has to play the following responsibilities:
- He/she has to Maintain Discipline in the state
- Is responsible to ensure the safety of citizens in the state
- Provides detailed reports to superiors
- Perform Weekly Patrol of his/her area
As you progress in your career, you will be eligible for further promotions in Uttar Pradesh Police Department. The promotion hierarchy in Uttar Pradesh Police is provided below:
- DCP (Deputy Commissioner of Police)
- ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police)
- Sub Inspector (SI) ← (You are here)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Head Constable
- Senior Constable