UP Police Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander / Fire Officer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
UP Police Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander/ Fire Officer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To ensure successful completion of the UP Police SI exam 2021 application process, it is essential to confirm your eligibility first. There are various parameters based on which a candidate is considered eligible for applying to any particular post. The official recruitment notification consists of the complete UP Police SI eligibility criteria which will decide if a candidate is eligible to apply for the post or not.
To be eligible for UP Police SI post, a candidate must possess certain educational qualification which is as follows:
For SI & Platoon Commander: Graduation or an equivalent degree from UGC recognized University/Institute.
Fire Service Second Officer: Graduation degree in Science or an equivalent degree from a recognized board/university.
|Name of the Post||Educational Criteria|
|SI & Platoon Commander||Candidates having Graduation Degree from UGC recognized University/Institute will be eligible to apply for UP Police SI Recruitment|
|Fire Service Second Officer||The candidate should be a Science graduate holder from a recognized board/university|
There will not be any additional marks that will be awarded in case a candidate possesses any additional qualifications. In case of two or more candidates secure the same marks, the priority will then be given based on the following conditions:
- An ‘O’ Level certificate in Computer from DOEACC/NIELIT Society, OR
- May have served for two years in the Territorial Army, OR
- An NCC ‘B’ certificate
Any candidate who wishes to apply for UP Police SI recruitment needs to fall in the prescribed age bracket. A candidate should have attained the age of 21 as on July 01, 2021 and should not have exceeded the age of 28.
|Name of the Post||Age Criteria|
|SI / Platoon Commander / Fire Service Second Officer||
For certain categories, there will also be a relaxation in the upper age limit provided by the UP selection commission. The relaxation will vary depending on the category of candidates. You can find all the relevant details in the table provided below:
|Category||Percentage||Maximum Age Relaxation||Certificate and Format||Competent Authority to Issue the Certificate|
|SC||21||05 Years||Caste Certificate Format-2||District Magistrate, Additional District Officer, City Magistrate, Sub Divisional Officer, Tehsildar, Retired Magistrate, District Social Welfare Officer|
|ST||02||05 Years||Caste Certificate Format-2|
|OBC||27||05 Years||Caste Certificate Format-1||District Magistrate, Additional District Officer, City Magistrate, Sub Divisional Officer, Tehsildar|
|Ex-Servicemen||05||03||Unit Discharge Certificate||District Sainik Welfare and Rehabilitation Officer|
* The age of ex-servicemen should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years, less the period of service rendered in the Army, from their actual age.
UP Police SI Physical Standard Test
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms||48 km in 28 minutes|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
|Gen/OBC/SC||152 cms||N/A||2.4 km in 16 minutes|
UP Police Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander / Fire Officer 2021 Eligibility Criteria Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.