SSC Stenographer Previous Year Cut off
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam Previous Year Cut-off
SSC is counted as one of the most important exams among Government examinations. Aspirants wait every year for this exam notification to release. SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D exam is a golden opportunity if you are looking to make a career in the government sector. SSC has released the notification for different posts under Group C and Group D. SSC will also prescribed some minimum qualifying marks known as cut off for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam. The cut off will vary according to the no of vacancies and difficulty level of the exam.
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Previous Year (2018 ) Cut Off is given below
|Cut Off Marks||138||133||119||105||-||90||88||40|
SSC Stenographer Grade D Previous Years 2018 Cut Off
|Cut Off Marks||134||130||113||97||-||90||56||40|
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Cut off Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021: How to Prepare for Descriptive ARD?
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
Would you like to rate us 5 star.