SSC Stenographer Exam Notification
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020 Notification
SSC or Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 2020 Exam. The examination for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam is going to be held from 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020. Candidates who are interested in joining SSC as a stenographer in Group C or Group D posts are advised to go through the official notification once to avoid any confusion related to the exam. The official notification contains all the relevant information related to the exam like exam dates, Eligibility criteria, syllabus along with the selection procedure (Examination Pattern) etc. so it is very important for the candidate to read the whole notification with utmost care to avoid any kind of trouble in the examination.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020 How to Apply
Lakhs of students apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam every year but due to incorrect information in the application form lead to cancellation of their application form. So, it is advisable to the candidate to take utmost care while filling out the application form. Failing in any of the required criteria will lead to cancellation of the applicant’s form.
To help students with this, we have provided step by step on how to apply for the exam:
- Step 1: A candidate needs to visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ to fill the application form for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020.
- Step 2: Click on the APPLY ONLINE link given in the official page. A new window will open after that.
- Step 3: Click on the New Registration link for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020.
- Step 4: Fill in all the required details like name, DOB, email id, Mobile number etc.
- Step 5: Click on Submit button after completing all the details required to fill in the application form.
- Step 6: A registration ID will be generated for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020. Candidates are advised to save that number for future use. Candidate needs to login with the login id (registration ID) and password to complete the registration process.
- Step 7: Now, a candidate needs to upload a photograph and signature as prescribed by SSC.
- Upload photograph: 1. A photograph must be between 4kb and 12 kb in size. The resolution of photograph must be 100*120 pixels in width and height. The background must be white in colour or light colour.
- Upload Signature: Signature size must be between 1kb and 12kb. The resolution should be between 40*60 pixels in width and height. The ink used must be either blue or black.
- Step 8: Login again with ID And password.
- Step 9: Preview the application form before submitting the form.
- Step 10: Click on Final submit button to complete the registration process.
Candidate can take the print of the registration from for future use.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020 Application fee
Candidates are advised to preview the form of SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam after successfully submitting the application form. A candidate now needs to submit the application fee without which the applicant’s form remains incomplete. People from reserved category and female candidates are exempted from paying the fee whereas the unreserved candidates have to pay a total fee of Rs. 100. For complete details related to this please refer to the below table.
|General and OBC||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/Women/Ex-S/PwD||No Fee|
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam Vacancy
Vacancies for this year of SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020 have not yet been by SSC. A candidate needs to wait for SSC official notification related to vacancies to come. Till SSC release its vacancies notification, just to get an idea about the vacancies we have provided vacancy details of SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2018 Exam below in the table. As not much days are left for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020, it is further advised to the candidates to do not wait for vacancies notification and start preparing for the exam.
SSC Stenographer Related Quick Links
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant 2020
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2020
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2020
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India Credit officer Exam 2020
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2020
- Delhi Police Constable 2020
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2020
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020