SSC Stenographer Notification 2021
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Notification 2020 - 2021
If you want to become a part of the government sector, the SSC exam is a good opportunity for you. SSC releases its notification for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D posts in various ministries and departments every year. SSC Stenographer official notification will have complete details related to the exam like Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Exam dates and others.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 2020 2021: How to Apply Online
Lakhs of students apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D exam every year but incorrect information in the application form lead to cancellation of the application form. So, it is advisable to take utmost care while filling out the SSC Stenographer exam. Failing in any of the required eligibility criteria will lead to the cancellation of your SSC exam form. To help you out, we have provided step by step procedure on how to apply for the SSC exam.
- You need to visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ to fill the application form for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam 2020 - 2021
- Click on the APPLY ONLINE link given on the official page. A new window will open after that
- Click on the New Registration link for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam
- Fill in all the required details like name, DOB, email id, Mobile number and others
- Click on submit button after completing all the details required to fill in the application form
- A registration ID will be generated for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam. Save that number for future use
- Login with the login id (registration ID) and password to complete the registration process further
- Upload photograph and signature as prescribed by SSCmentioned below-
- Photograph between 4KB and 12 KB with 100*120 pixels in width and height. The background must be white in colour or light colour.
- The signature must be between 1KB and 12KB with a resolution between 40*60 pixels in width and height. The ink used must be either blue or black.
- Preview the application form before final submit
- Click on the Final submit button to complete the registration process.
- Take a print out of the registration form for future use.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Exam Application fee
You need to submit the SSC application fee without which the applicant’s form remains incomplete. People from the reserved category and female candidates are exempted from paying the fee whereas the unreserved candidates have to pay a total fee of Rs. 100. For complete details related to SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D application fee, refer to the below table.
|General and OBC||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/Women/Ex-S/PwD||No Fee|
SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Vacancy 2020 - 2021
Vacancies for this year for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D exam have not been disclosed by SSC. You need to visit SSC official website on regular basis. Till SSC release its vacancies notification, just to get an idea about the vacancies we have provided vacancy details of the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 2018 exam below in the table. It is further advised not to wait for SSC exam vacancies and start preparing. Also, we will update here all SSC vacancies so keep visiting for updates.