SBI Clerk Notification
SBI CLERK NOTIFICATION 2020
Every year SBI conducts national level recruitment exam for the appointment of junior associates in Clerical cadre. SBI offers a large number of opportunities in the career path of any employee and make it a lucrative package irrespective of the post. SBI jobs not only give a good amount of salary to its employees but also provide respect and dignity that come attached with the job. Therefore, SBI jobs are always in demand and majority of candidates apply for these posts.
Last year, State Bank of India had invited applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre for a total of 8653 vacancies. This year SBI has announced 8000 vacancies for the SBI Clerk post.
Some important points to know before applying for SBI Clerk 2020 exam are:
- Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State.
- A Language Test will be conducted for the local language of the state from which the student applies.
- Candidates can appear for the test only once under the SBI Clerk recruitment project.
- The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the SBI Clerk online main exam but before joining the Bank.
- Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard marksheet/ certificate having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
SBI CLERK Vacancy 2020
State Bank of India has invited applications for a total of 8000 vacancies in SBI Clerk notification 2020. This is a good number and thus all the candidates can grab this golden opportunity by working hard enough to make a bright and secure career ahead. The details of the vacancies of SBI Clerk 2020 are as follows:
|Circle||State/ UT||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Category Wise||PWD||XS||SC/ ST/ OBC||PWD||XS|
|Daman & Diu||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||23||5||4||5||13||50||1||1||0||0||5||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lucknow/ Delhi||Uttar Pradesh||357||86||181||8||233||865||9||10||8||8||86||38||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||Maharashtra||384||86||86||77||232||865||8||10||8||8||86||39||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Special Recruitment Drive Vacancy 2020
Special Recruitment Drive Vacancies table of Chandigarh and North Indian zone for SBI Clerk 2020 exam shown in the table below:
|Circle||Special Area||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Category Wise||PWD||XS||SC/ ST/ OBC||PWD||XS|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||10||2||1||2||5||20||0||0||0||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|North Eastern||Dibang Valley, Tawang etc.||9||2||0||9||0||20||0||0||0||0||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
SBI CLERK 2020: HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
SBI Clerk notification 2020 has been released by State Bank of India. Before applying for the SBI Clerk exam it is advisable to check the eligibility criteria because if a candidate fails to follow any of the prescribed eligibility criteria the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled. To assist candidates with this we are providing step by step process of filling out the SBI Clerk application form. Some important points to remember while filling out the SBI Clerk application form are described below:
- Candidates are supposed to apply online for the post and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - Recruitment of Junior Associates.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking. Payment of fees will be done through Online mode only.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advice etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as specified under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
Step by Step process of filling out the application form of SBI Clerk 2020 exam:
- The first step is to visit the official website and https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Open the link and click for new registration tab.
- Fill all the basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Id along with other details and save the details. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- In the second step, candidate needs to upload photograph and signature. The size of the photograph should lie between 20kb-50kb whereas the signature size must be in between 10kb-20kb.
- The third step consists of other details related to the number of attempts, educational details, age along with other important details. Candidate needs to fill these details very carefully as any mistakes in the SBI Clerk application can create problem.
- After filling in all the details, candidate needs to click on the Submit Button. It is advisable to preview the SBI Clerk application form before clicking the Submit button because no change in the application form will be possible after submission of the SBI Clerk application form.
Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit, if needed. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The SBI Clerk registration at this stage is provisional.
SBI CLERK APPLICATION FEE
After ensuring the correctness of the of the SBI Clerk application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for SBI Clerk online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and SBI Clerk application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for record. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make a payment online. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and SBI Clerk application form containing fee details, at a later stage. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account. Without the payment of SBI Clerk application fee, the application will not be considered complete and the process will remain incomplete. The SBI Clerk fee details are as follows:
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS||Nil|
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- SBI PO Career Path
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page
- Jaiib Exam