Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician Exam Notification
Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician 2021 Exam Notification
Indian railways are counted as one of the prestigious organizations in our country. Every year Railways recruitment Board recruits’ candidates in various posts like Group D posts, Junior Engineer, GD constable, etc. RRB ALP/Technician post is one such exam which releases in February/March. Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician 2020 exam notification is soon going to be released in January/February. The official notification will contain all the relevant information regarding the exam like eligibility criteria, age criteria, exam syllabus, exam calendar, etc. candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to get updated with the notification date.
Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician 2021 How to Apply
One thing most of the students take very lightly is the application process of the exam. Candidates should be aware of the fact that one mistake in the application form can lead to disqualification of the exam. while filling the application form candidate must keep all the relevant materials like 10th certificate, Aadhar card, 12th certificate, Degree, etc. with him/her to avoid any kind of hindrance during filling out the application form. Scanned photograph and signature are also required so it’s better to get it done beforehand. Here is the step by step process to fill the application form:
- Candidates are required to go to the official link to apply for the Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician 2020 post.
- Select the region you wish to apply for. (region once selected cannot be changed).
- Now click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter all the required details like DOB, mothers name, Mobile Number, Email id, Aadhar card number along with other details.
- Review the whole application before clicking the submit button.
- To verify the mobile number an OTP will be generated. Please ensure that you have entered the correct mobile number and email id as it will be used for further communication process.
- A candidate has to upload the photograph and signature also here are the guidelines for uploading the photograph and signature:
- For Photograph: JPEG image of 20kb to 50kb.
- For signature: JPEG image of 10kb to 40kb.
- A registration number will be generated which should be preserved for the further process.
- Login again by going to the “Already registered” button.
- Now in Part 2 of the process, a candidate needs to prefer the post he/she wishes to apply for.
- After completion of the part 2 registration. Click on the submit and pay the application fees.
Railways ALP/ Technician 2021 Exam Application Fee
After completing the application process, candidates will be required to fill the application fee. It is advised to preview the whole application form before clicking the submit button because after that no changes will be allowed. There are different application fees for different categories of candidates. A total fee of rupees 500 is needed to fill the application form (400 will be refunded by RRB). To know the complete detail about the Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician 2020 application fee please refer to the table below:
|General / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 250/-|
Railways ALP/ Technician Vacancy 2021
The Railways recruitment Board always comes up with a huge number of vacancies. Last year the Railway Recruitment Board was out with approximately 60,000 posts in the ALP/Technician post. In2021 also it is expected to release a similar number of vacancies for the post ALP/technician post. It is advised to candidates to not wait for the official notification to come and start preparing for the examination as it is a golden opportunity for them. To help candidates with the vacancies we are providing last year vacancies list to give an idea about the vacancies in Railways ALP/Technician post.
|S.No.||RRB||No. of Vacancy|
Railways ALP/ Technician 2021 Admit Card
Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician2021 exam admit card will be released once the online application form date is closed. Please note that no admit card will be sent by post. The admit card will be available through online mode only. Candidates have to login from their Registration ID and password to access the admit card. The admit card will contain all the information related to exam centre, exam time and examination venue.
Railways recruitment ALP/ Technician Exam Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Development Assistant 2021: Salary, Syllabus and Preparation
- IBPS SO Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Study Plan: IT Officer Scale I
- IBPS SO Law Officer 2021: Syllabus, Study Plan & More
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme: Latest Information, Features & Objectives
- ThanksGiving@ ixamBee
- I aim UPSC, my plan B?
- Agriculture Infrastructure Fund: Objectives, Features and Benefits
- PM-KISAN Scheme: 10th Installment and Latest Updates
- Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: 115 Vacancies, Apply Online & More
- ixamBee Celebrates Thanksgiving
Would you like to rate us 5 star.