NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam Pattern 2021
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam Pattern 2021
The NPST Officer Recruitment started from December 30, 2020. The recruitment will be done for NPS Officer Grade A & Grade B separately. The NPST Selection Procedure consists of three stages for Grade B and two for Grade A. Please note that if you want to apply to both General and Information Technology Streams in Grade B, you have to fill separate applications for both streams. Also, if you are interested in applying to both Grade A and B, you would be required to fill separate applications for both of them.
NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) Selection Procedure:
- Phase 1- (On-Line Screening Examination)
- Phase 2- (On-Line Examination)
- Phase 3- (Interview)
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Phase 1 (Paper 1) Exam Pattern 2021
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Phase 1 Exam Pattern consists of an online screening examination applicable to all streams (General and IT). Phase 1 (Paper 1) consists of mainly five sections such as General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Awareness and Reasoning. The maximum marks allotted to this paper is 200 and a composite time of 150 minutes is provided. Detailed NPS Trust Officer Grade B Exam Pattern (Phase 1) is given below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration(in minutes)|
|General Awareness + Financial Sector Awareness||40||40||25|
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer marked
- You need to secure separate cut-offs in each test as well as aggregate cut-off marks in Phase I exam (as decided by NPS Trust) to be shortlisted for Phase II
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Phase 2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2) Exam Pattern 2021
NPS Trust Online examination of Phase 2 consists of two papers of 100 marks each. Detailed NPST trust officer (Grade B) Exam Pattern 2021 for Phase 2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2) is provided below.
|Paper 1||All Streams||English (Descriptive Test)||100||60 minutes|
|Paper 2||General||Multiple choice questions on: Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics and Pension sector||100||40 minutes|
|Information Technology||Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.||100||40 minutes|
- If you have applied to more than one stream, Paper 2 of Phase 2 will be conducted in different shifts. Information related to this will be provided in the Admit card.
- There shall be a negative marking in this paper. A deduction of .25 marks will be there for every wrong answer marked
- NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam 2021 will be bilingual in nature (Hindi and English) except for the English Language paper
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam Pattern (Interview)
The final stage of NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) selection procedure is the personal interview. NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) interview will be conducted after the release of Phase 2 results. You will be called for the Personal Interview if you are able to pass the cutoff of the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Phase 2 exam .You may opt for either Hindi or English as the mode of communication in the interview. For complete information on the weightage of marks please check the table below.
|Particulars||Weightage (in %)|
|Marks obtained in Phase II on-line examination||70%|
|Desirable experience as mentioned in Section – III (Eligibility Criteria) (Marks will be allotted depending on number of years of experience in relevant field).||10%|
|Marks obtained in Interview||20%|
- NPS Trust has the right to change or modify the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) selection procedure
- At the time of interview, you are required to bring all relevant documents in original as well as self-attested copies. The documents are - Experience Certificates, Educational Certificates, and Reservation/Disability certificates, if applicable.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam Pattern 2021 Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.