NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam Notification 2021
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam Notification 2021
NPS Trust released the NPST Grade B Notification 2021 for the recruitment of Grade A and Grade B officers under different streams. The recruitment of NPS Trust Grade B and Grade A will be done for a total of 14 vacancies. Please note that the NPS Trust reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancies at any stage of the exam. Young and eligible Indian citizens are invited to apply for NPS Trust Officer Recruitment. The Online application for NPST Grade B 2021 started from December 30, 2020 and you were required to apply for the same till January 29, 2021.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Mains exam is announced to be held on July 31, 2021.
NPS Trust Officer Grade B Phase 1 Manager (IT) Result announced. Check here.
NPS Trust Officer Grade B Phase 1 Manager (General Stream) Result announced. Check here.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam 2021: How to Apply Online
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) application process started from December 30, 2020. During NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) selection procedure, make sure you are eligible for the exam. You were required to apply successfully only after ensuring your eligibility criteria such as educational criteria and Age criteria. To help you with this, we had listed a step by step process which guided you on how to apply.
- Visit the official website of NPST and click on " Recruitment to the post of Officer Grade B".
- Click on new registration and enter all the details asked like name, email, date of birth.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and will be mailed in your email id.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration, as per the guidelines specified by the NPS Trust.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button after verifying your details.
- You will be directed to the next part of the application where you will have to enter your academics and professional details.
- Click on the Submit button after which you will be prompted to pay the application fee.
- Choose one of the suitable online payment methods and submit the application fee.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button after reviewing the whole page.
Guidelines for the Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression and Hand Written Declaration are mentioned below:
- Scanned photograph
- Recent Colored passport size photographs are required.
- Light background. Light grey/white is suggested. No patterns.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20KB and 50KB in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Scanned signature
- Size of a scanned signature should be in between 10KB and 20KB
- The applicant should sign on white paper in black ink pen
- The file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only
- Left thumb impression
- You have to put your left thumb impression on a white paper in black or blue ink.
- The file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- The size of the file must be in between 20KB and 50KB.
- Hand-written declaration
- The Hand-written declaration file Size must be in between 50KB and 100KB
- You have to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper in black or blue ink
- The declaration you need to write is as follows: “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. Further, this declaration has been written by me.”
- Hand written Declaration file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Application Fee
Your application was not considered complete unless you submitted the application fee for NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) online. Therefore, it was essential to submit the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) application fee. Please note that there was no application fee for SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates. For complete details on NPS Trust Officer Grade B application fee, you can refer to the table given below.
|Unreserved, EWS & OBC||Rs. 1,000/-|
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Vacancies
The NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) exam released a total of 5 vacancies in its recent NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) recruitment notification. Please note that NPS Trust reserves the right to change the number of vacancies at any point in the recruitment process. This is a pan India recruitment drive which means you can be posted at any location across the country. Detailed information about the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Vacancy is provided in the table below.
|Post||Stream||Category||Out of which PwBD|
|NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager)||General||3||1||-||-||-||4||-|
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Admit Card
You can download your call letter from www.npstrust.org.in by entering your Registration number or Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. Please note that no hard copy of the call letter/Information Handout will be sent by a post/courier. The NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) admit card will have all the details related to the exam venue, exam date, timing and things to carry at the exam centre (due to COVID 19). NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Mains exam is announced to be held on July 31, 2021. Admit card for the same will be released soon in the website.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam Notification 2021 Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.