MONTH END DHAMAKA SALE IS Here
Use coupon code: FLAT70
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Notification
The NPS Trust notification 2022 for Grade B Officer was released on August 30, 2022. The online registration window will open on August 30 and close on September 20, 2022. You are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid any last-minute rush. Let's get into more details on the NPS Trust Grade B recruitment 2022 from below.
NPS Trust Grade B Final Result 2023
The NPS Trust Final Result 2023 for Grade A and Grade B was declared on January 13, 2023. The NPS Trust Officer Final result 2023 was announced on the official @https://www.npstrust.org. You can check your result by clicking on the PDF link provided below.
Team ixamBee congratulates all successful candidates and wishes them the very best as they step into new roles and responsibilities!
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Vacancies
The NPS Trust Officer Grade B vacancies will be divided between reserved and general categories. The number of vacancies released by NPST will be tentative and it reserves the right to change the number of vacancies at any point in the recruitment process. This is a pan India recruitment drive which means you can be posted at any location across the country. The NPS Grade B 2022 notification has announced a total of 02 vacancies for the post of Media Marketing & Subscriber education and Investment & Research. Take a look at the detailed information about the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) vacancy 2022 below.
|Post||Stream||Category||Out of which PwBD|
|NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager)||Media Marketing & Subscriber education||1||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|Investment and Research||1||0||0||0||0||1||-|
How to Apply Online
During NPS Trust Officer Grade B 2022 selection procedure, make sure you are eligible for the exam. You are required to apply successfully only after ensuring your eligibility criteria such as educational criteria and age criteria. To help you with this, we have listed a step-by-step process to guide you.
- Visit the official website of NPST and click on " Recruitment to the post of Officer Grade B".
- Click on new registration and enter all the details asked like name, email, date of birth.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and will be mailed to your email id.
- Log in again using your registration number and password
- Enter other details as asked along with your academics and professional details.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration, as per the guidelines specified by the NPS Trust.
Guidelines for the Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression and Hand Written Declaration are mentioned below:
- Scanned photograph
- Recent Colored passport size photographs are required.
- Light background. Light grey/white is suggested. No patterns.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20KB and 50KB in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Scanned signature
- Size of a scanned signature should be in between 10KB and 20KB
- The applicant should sign on white paper in black ink pen
- The file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only
- Left thumb impression
- You have to put your left thumb impression on white paper in black or blue ink.
- The file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- The size of the file must be in between 20KB and 50KB.
- Hand-written declaration
- The Hand-written declaration file Size must be in between 50KB and 100KB
- You have to write the declaration in English on a white paper in black or blue ink
- The declaration you need to write is as follows: “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. Further, this declaration has been written by me.”
- Hand written Declaration file should be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button after verifying your details.
- Click on the Submit button after which you will be prompted to pay the application fee.
- Choose one of the suitable online payment methods and submit the application fee.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button after reviewing the whole page.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Application Fee
Your application will not be considered complete unless you submit the application fee for NPS Trust Officer Grade B. Therefore, it was essential to submit the NPS Trust Officer Grade B application fee. Also, there is no application fee for SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates. For complete details on NPS Trust Officer Grade B application fee, you can refer to the table given below.
|Unreserved, EWS & OBC||Rs. 1,000/-|
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Admit Card
You can download your call letter from www.npstrust.org.in by entering your registration number or roll number and password/date of birth. Please note that no hard copy of the call letter/Information Handout will be sent by a post/courier. The NPS Trust Officer Grade B admit card will have all the details related to the exam venue, exam date, timing and things to carry at the exam centre.
Pre-Examination Training for Reserved Candidates
For candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PwBD/OBC and EWS, NPS will conduct a pre-examination training in New Delhi, India. This training is free of cost. Interested candidates have to email the NPST HRD department at email@example.com in a predefined format designed by NPST along with the scanned caste certificate. The application format for NPST Officer Grade B will be available in the official notification. Few points to be noted down here are:
- All other expenses other than the training provided by NPST, will have to be borne by the candidate such as travelling, boarding, lodging and other personal expenses. NPST will not arrange anything other than the training.
- Also, pre-examination training may be conducted online under exceptional circumstances
- The NPST pre-examination training will be conducted in English and Hindi Language