NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Eligibility Criteria
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Eligibility Criteria
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) is a manager post and therefore holds a lot of weight. You need to be very careful before applying to NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Exam. You should have ensured your NPST Grade B exam eligibility for the respective post. If you didn't meet any of the mentioned NPST Grade B eligibility criteria, your candidature may have been cancelled. Check the complete NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) eligibility criteria below.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Educational Criteria
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) required you to possess certain educational qualifications in order to apply to the exam. You should have had checked the educational criteria carefully before applying to the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) exam. Complete NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Educational Criteria is mentioned in the table below.
|Name of the Post||Stream||Educational Criteria||Desirable Experience|
|NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager)||General||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.||Desirable experience of minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in officer cadre in dealing with the problems relating to pension / financial sectors, special knowledge/ experience in law, investigation, finance, economics, Accountancy, Administration or any other discipline considered useful to the Trust.|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and communication/Information Technology/ Computer Science)/Masters in Computers Application/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.||Desirable experience of minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field.|
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Age Criteria (As of November 30, 2020)
NPS Trust invited young and eligible candidates for the post of Manager (Grade B). You must have had checked the age limit criteria prescribed by the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Recruitment notification 2020-21 before applying for the same. In order to apply for the NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) exam, you must not exceed an age limit of 30 years.
|Name of the Post||Age Criteria|
|NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager)||30 years (As on 30-11-2020)|
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Age Relaxation
Upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories. As per the government norms, an upper age relaxation of 5 years belonging to SC/ST and 3 years to those belonging to OBC Categories will be provided. You can refer to the table below for the detailed NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) age relaxation information.
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Person with Disabilities (PwD)||
|Ex-Servicemen||5 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
Pre-Examination Training for Reserved Candidates
For candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PwBD/OBC and EWS, NPS will conduct a pre-examination training in New Delhi, India. This training is free of cost. Interested candidates have to email the NPST HRD department at npstrust.org in a predefined format designed by NPST along with the scanned caste certificate. The last date for submission of the form is January 29, 2021. You can download the application form from Page no. 14 in the NPST Officer Grade B official notification. Few points to be noted down here are:
- All other expenses other than the training provided by NPST, will have to be borne by the candidate such as travelling, boarding, lodging and other personal expenses. NPST will not arrange anything other than the training.
- Also, pre-examination training may be conducted on-line under exceptional circumstances
- The NPST pre-examination training will be conducted in English and Hindi Language
Person with Benchmark Disabilities Reservation
NPST Grade B recruitment has provision for reservation for persons with Benchmark Disabilities. These disabilities are described below-
- Physical Disability that may be related to cerebral palsy, leprosy ,dwarfism, muscular dystrophy or acid attack. Besides this any kind of visual and hearing impairment and speech and language disability will also be considered as physical disability.
- Intellectual disability,where there is a deficit in processing language, spoken or written or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Mental illness impairing judgment, behavior, capacity to recognize reality or ability to meet the ordinary demands of life ie sub-normality of intelligence.
- Disability caused due to chronic neurological conditions, Parkinson’s disease, Haemophilia, Thalassemia and sickle cell disease.
- Multiple Disabilities include deaf blindness which is a condition in which a person has hearing and visual impairments causing severe communication, developmental, and educational problems.
NPS Trust Officer (Grade B) Eligibility Criteria Related Quick Links
Recommended Course for you
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.