Nainital Bank PO Notification 2023
The Nainital Bank had invited applications from all desirous candidates for the recruitment of the Scale 1 Management Trainee (PO) post. The Nainital Bank Notification 2023 has all the details regarding the age limit, educational qualification, and other criteria that need to be fulfilled if you are applying for the Nainital Bank PO post.
There are 40 Nainital Bank MT vacancies announced by the bank. The Nainital Bank PO application window opened on October 14, 2023 and will close on October 25, 2023. You are advised to fill out the Nainital Bank MT online application as soon as possible. The Nainital Bank PO online exam 2023 will be conducted on November 13, 2023, tentatively. Let us look at the other details of the Nainital Bank recruitment 2023 notification in the sections below.
Nainital Bank PO Vacancy 2023
Nainital Bank MT notification 2023 has been released. A total of 40 Nainital Bank MT 2023 vacancies have been announced. The detailed distribution of vacancies for Nainital Bank MT has been given in the table below.
|Name of the Post||Grade/ Scale||No. of Vacancies|
|Management Trainees (MTs)||Officers’ Grade/ Scale I||60|
Nainital Bank PO Apply Online
If you are applying for the post of Nainital Bank MT exam 2023, you should be aware of the application process. The application window opened on October 14, 2023. The last day to apply for the Nainital Bank MT online application is October 25, 2023. The application process is an online procedure required to be fulfilled in the following manner as mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the Nainital Bank www.nainitalbank.co.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE"
- Register yourself by entering your name, contact details and email-Id
- A Provisional registration number and password will be generated and will be emailed to your registered email id and phone number
- Login again by using the password and registration number and fill in all other details asked
- Upload all the documents like Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as per the specifications given
- The photo should be a recent coloured image with dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and size between 20 KB–50 KB
- The signature should be on white paper with a Black Ink pen. The size should be between 10KB – 20KB
- The left thumb impression should be on white paper with black or blue ink. The file size should be between 50 KB – 150 KB and in jpeg/jpg format
- The handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting. The handwritten declaration should be in jpg/jpeg with file size ranging between 100 KB – 200 KB
- The signature and handwritten declaration content should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Verify the details filled in the online application before the FINAL SUBMIT as no correction can be done once the application is submitted
- Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed to online payment of the application fee
- Takeout the print of the application form and e-receipt for future use
Nainital Bank PO Application Fee
Once you have filled out the application form, you need to submit the Nainital Bank Management Trainee exam application fee. Without the online fee payment, your application will not be considered complete. Refer to the table below for complete details of the Nainital Bank MT application fee.
Please note, once paid, the Nainital Bank MT application fee cannot be refunded nor held in reserve for future examinations or selections. It is also NOT possible to get a refund of the application fee if the application is rejected by the Bank or is not considered by the Bank.
|Name of the Post||Application fees|
|Management Trainees||Rs.1,500 including GST|
Nainital Bank PO Admit Card
Once the application process for Nainital Bank MT recruitment ends, the admit card for the exam will be released on its official website a few days before the online exam. As of now, the Nainital Bank MT recruitment notification has outlined November 13, 2023, as the exam date. For downloading Nainital Bank PO call letters for the online exam, candidates must visit the Nainital Bank website. You will also receive an email or SMS notification for downloading your call letter.
The Nainital Bank MT admit card 2023 will have all the details like exam venue, center and date with other instructions. No hard copies will be sent to any individual. You need to reach the venue at your own expense. Also, you should bring a printout of the admit card along with one original and photocopy of photo identity proof.