Ministry of Defence Exam Notification
The Ministry of Defence (Govt. of India) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for various posts of Civilian Technical Instructor, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Draughtsman Grade III, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), MTS (Chowkidar), MTS (Messenger) & Fatigueman. The notification was released on July 03, 2021. The applications along with self attested documents were supposed to be sent through offline mode via registered post/speed post to ‘The Commandant, Headquarters, 2 Signal Training Centre, Panaji,(Goa)’. There will be separate exams for various posts. The dates for the exam have not been announced yet.
The recruitment notification released by the Ministry of Defence is one of the best opportunities for the aspirants preparing for a government job. Working for the country by serving in one of the armed forces is no less than a golden chance. The notification mentioned in all 46 vacancies to be filled in for various posts. There are in all 8 posts for which these vacancies have been announced. It will be sensible enough to start planning your preparation, although the exam dates haven’t been announced yet. Check out the complete breakup of vacancies for all the respective posts.
|Name Of The Post||Name Of The Post||Categories wise distribution(vertical)|
|Civilian Technical Instruction||02||-||01||-||01||-||-|
|Stenography Grade II||01||-||-||-||01||-||-|
|Lower Division Clerk||17||06||03||01||04||02||01|
|Draughtsman Grade III||01||01||-||-||-||-||-|
|Civillian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||12||06||01||-||03||01||01|
How To Apply
For any examination, the application process is an important step. The Ministry of Defence recruitment mentioned 8 posts in all for which the candidates had to apply. The application forms were supposed to be sent along with the self attested documents via post. The last date for application was July 24, 2021. There are few steps that a candidate needs to keep in mind while applying for the MoD recruitment.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she needs to fill separate applications.
- The candidates who belong to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) need to show their income/asset certificate.
- Such applicants who work in a Central /State Govt./ PSU will have to apply in a proper manner and will have to attach an ‘NOC’ with the application.
- The applications can be filled either in English or Hindi.
Ministry of Defence Exam Notification Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.