Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Exam Notification
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2019
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. MAT is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association). Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT provides entry to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT): Notification Details
- MAT exam is conducted four times by the All India Management Association (AIMA) in a year in the months of February, May, September, and December.
- The first Management Aptitude Test (MAT) in 2019, leading to admission MBA 2019 in more than 400 MBA colleges across the country will be held on Sunday, February, 2019, as a paper-based offline test.
- Online Computer-based test for the same would start from February, 2019, onwards.
- The MAT exams conducted in 2019 will lead to admission to MBA 2019
Mode of MAT - How to take the test
- Candidate can choose any ONE Test or Both the Tests (PBT & CBT): Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of 1000/- in addition to 1500/-
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institution’s for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institution’s i.e they can select 7 Management Institution’s in total.
Registration Fee for MAT 2019
The registration fees for PBT or CBT is Rs 1500/-(Inclusive of 18%GST)
Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying extra fees of 1000/- in addition to 1500/-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT): How to apply
- Candidates need to register online at website link: https://apps.aima.in/matfeb18 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):List of Participating Management Institutes
- The list of participating management institute (will be available from 2nd week of march 2019 onwards) on the AIMA website
- Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code.
- There are five fields given in the Registration Form.
- Select the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission.
- No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e they can select 7 Management Institution’s in total.
- The number of participating MI’s may vary. The number of MI’s keeps on changing from test to test. Admission criteria for every institute are different.
- All MIs participating in MAT are either AICTE, DEC approved, University affiliated College, University Department.
- For further information you may contact the MIs/Universities of your choice. The list of various MIs/Universities is available in AIMA Website along with the admission notification (particular administration).
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):Test Centre City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the dropdown menu for the test centre choices in the registration form. Test Centre list as updated in the AIMA Website Here
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e.,February 2019 at one-time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from February 2019 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on February 2019 itself.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: (http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- The candidate must strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- The Admit Card contains Test Centre Address with Center Code, Form No and Roll no of the test.
- No separate special card is issued.
- Also, activation of a test centre depends upon the minimum number of registration.
- Merger of BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund
- Moody’s cuts India’s growth forecast to 5.6%
- Wholesale inflation eases to 0.16 per cent in October
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019
- Central Bank of India SO