IB Security Assistant Exam Notification
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their eligibility in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply ONLINE through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS Portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. IB Security Assistant exam conducted in three phases:-
MODE OF SELECTION:
|Phase I||Tier I (Objective based Exam )|
|Phase II||Local Language Translation|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 till 2359 hours. Registration done, prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018, will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of application during the run up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
- The online application is divided into two parts: Part-I relates to the personal, academic & other particulars of the candidate while Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, if applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal in FAQs.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards & attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination & any variation in signature could render them ineligible.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates MUST preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information,particularly the email id & uploaded correct photograph & signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph & signature are visible & not hazy/blurred, otherwise the photograph & signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information/photograph/signature is correct.
- The candidate should note down and retain ‘Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ provided to them while making registration which would be required later. They should also note down their roll number (as and when allotted) for future reference. Candidate should take printout of the registration slip/application form for future reference. This printout is NOT
required to be submitted to this office at any stage.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and provide during the registration process. The admit cards/call letters for the Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam & other relevant information would be sent to the candidate on this e-mail ID only.
- The registration becomes complete only after the photograph & signature are uploaded by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that e-mail addresses ending with @nic.in/gov.in are directed to their inbox & not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk e-mail i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org from time to time.
- The candidates should take printout of the Challan Form, if required.
- The candidates must also furnish one mobile number for receiving SMS alerts related to the exam.
- This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning/change of the mobile phone number of the candidate.
- Candidates are also advised in their own interest to keep checking their email (inbox as well as spam folder) and the website of MHA from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
- Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size coloured photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category||Rs. 50/- as application fee|
|All SC/ST, Ex-servicemen & female candidates||No charges|
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The examination fee can be paid offline or online AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY FROM THE DATE OF REGISTRATION.
OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit):
The applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form & deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM Cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India, including Rupay Card or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’
option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number, date of birth, etc during the process of online payment. The fee could be paid online AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY.
Number of Vacancies:
- World Bank cuts India’s growth projection to 6%
- Panel formed to suggest steps for improving GST collections to hold 1st meeting
- Mizoram is top State with HIV prevalence rate
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2019
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019