The ESIC notification 2022 for Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent has been released recently. It is a good opportunity for all those who want to start their career in the Government sector. The application window for ESIC SSO 2022 was active from March 12, 2022 and was open till April 12, 2022. You are advised to apply for ESIC SSO notification 2022 as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
The Employees' State Insurance Corporation of India released the ESIC SSO Phase 2 Result. Candidates can check their ESIC SSO result along with the score obtained by them.
More details on ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 is given below.
The total number of vacancies in ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 is 93. The number of vacancies in ESIC SSO notification 2022 differs from one category to another. Though the number of vacancies in the ESIC SSO notification is final but it may be subject to change. Further details on the ESIC SSO 2022 category wise break up of vacancies is given below.
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D & E|
|Number of Vacancies||43||09||08||24||09||93||NIL||01||02#||01#||09|
|# 2 Backlog vacancies (1 In Category C and 1 in Category D&E)|
How To Apply
ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 is an online procedure that needs to be completed in the following steps as mentioned below.
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in and click on "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC "
- A new tab with a new registration page will be displayed. Register yourself by entering all the details asked like candidate name, dob, email id, contact number
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated. Email and SMS regarding the same will also be sent to your registered email id and contact number
- Login again using those credentials and fill in all other details as asked in the application form of ESIC SSO 2022
- You should fill in all the details very carefully and recheck it because once the ESIC SSO 2022 application form has been submitted, no correction can be done later
- Upload all the documents like pic, thumb impression, handwritten declaration and the signature in the dimension as mentioned below.
- A passport size colour image of dimension 200 x 230 pixels with file size between 20 - 50 KB
- A left thumb impression on a white paper with blue or black ink of dimension 240 x 240 pixels. The file size should be between 20-50 KB
- Candidate signature on white paper with black ink of dimension 140 x 60 pixels. The file size should be between 20-50 KB
- A handwritten declaration - “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” of dimension 800 x 400 pixels. The file size should range between 50-100 KB
- All the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format and in a candidate his/her handwriting
- The application form of ESIC SSO 2022 will not be registered if a candidate fails to upload the above-mentioned documents in the prescribed format
- The handwritten declaration and signature should not be in capital letters
- After the online filling of the application form of ESIC SSO, you are required to pay the ESIC SSO application fee
- The application fee of ESIC SSO can be paid through online mode only
- After paying the application fee, click the submit button
- Take out the printout of the ESIC SSO application form and generated receipt for future use
The ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 application process will remain incomplete unless you submit the ESIC SSO 2022 application fee. The application fee for the ESIC SSO notification 2022 differs from one category to another. If you belong to PWD/Female candidate/ SC/ ST/ Departmental and Ex-Servicemen, you are eligible for fee concession. Any bank charges on ESIC SSO 2022 application fee will be borne by you. Further details on the ESIC SSO notification 2022 application fee is given below.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||Rs. 250/-*|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 500/-|
|* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.|
Note: The ESIC SSO 2022 application fee will be refunded to candidates belonging to PWD /Female / SC/ ST/ Departmental and Ex-Servicemen, on appearing for ESIC SSO 2022 Prelims online exam.
You can download your ESIC SSO 2022 call letter from the official website by entering your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. No Hard copy of the ESIC SSO admit card/ Information Handout will be sent by post/courier to any candidate. The ESIC SSO 2022 exam admit card will have all the details regarding the exam venue, exam date and other info. You need to bring a printout of this call letter with a duly affix recent photograph on it. Besides this, a photo identity proof in original and xerox should be brought at the ESIC SSO 2022 exam venue.