ESIC SSO Exam Notification
ESIC SSO Notification
ESIC SSO is a good job opportunity for all the candidates who are aspiring to make a career in insurance.ESIC SSO official notification is not yet released so a candidate should visit the official website regularly. The ESIC SSO notification will include all the details like exam dates,examination fees,age ,educational qualification,application procedure etc.
ESIC SSO Vacancy
The number of vacancies in ESIC SSO recruitment will be different for different categories.The number of vacancies for ESIC SSO will be mentioned in the official notification of ESIC. Though the number of vacancies in the ESIC SSO notification will be final it may be subject to change.
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D & E|
|Number of Vacancies||294||82||22||141||539||06||05||07||01||49|
ESIC SSO Centre
The ESIC SSO exam will be conducted online and the candidate has the option to fill the examination centre of ESIC SSO of his/her choice.No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the online exam and should appear for the online ESIC SSO exam at his/her risks and expenses.Centre for ESIC SSO once filled will not be changed so a candidate should make sure that he/she fills the nearest centre.
|Sr. No.||State||Exam Centre|
|10||Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
|22||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur 22 Rajasthan Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
How To Apply
The candidate can fill the online application form of ESIC SSO by visiting the official website.ESIC SSO online application is simple and further details are mentioned below-
- Visit the official website and register by clicking new registration.
- A registration number and password are generated which a candidate has to use for detail filling of the application form of ESIC SSO.
- A candidate should fill all the details very carefully and recheck because once filled no correction can be done later.
- Candidate image, thumb impression,handwritten declaration and the signature should be clear and in the format mentioned below-
- image- 200x230 pixels and range between 20-50 kb.
- thumb impression-240x240 pixels and range between 20-50kb.
- signature -140x60 pixels and range between 20-50 kb.
- handwritten declaration -800x400 pixels and range between 50-100 kb.
- All the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format and in a candidate his/her handwriting.
- The application form of ESIC SSO will not be registered if a candidate fails to upload the above mentioned documents in the prescribed format.
- The handwritten declaration and signature should not be in capital letters.
- After the online filling of the application form of ESIC SSO, a candidate has to pay the required fee.
- The application fee of ESIC SSO will be paid online only.
- After paying the fee for ESIC SSO click the submit button.
- The print out of the ESIC SSO application form and generated receipt should be taken out for future use.
ESIC SSO APPLICATION FEE
ESIC SSO application process will remain incomplete unless a candidate submits the ESIC SSO exam application fee.The online application fee for the ESIC SSO exam is Rs 250 for PWD/Female/SC/ST/Departmental and Ex-Servicemen Candidate.For other categories ie all those who did not come in the category mentioned above, the application fee of ESIC SSO is Rs 500.Any bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||Rs. 250/-*|
|All other categories||Rs. 500|
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant --cy--
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) --cy--
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant --cy--
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A