ESIC SSO Notification
ESIC SSO Notification
ESIC SSO is a very good job opportunity because it not only provides a handsome amount of salary but a diversity of work profile.A candidate should visit the official website regularly so that he/she does not miss any update on the ESIC SSO recruitment.Once the official notification of ESIC SSO is announced we will also update you will all the details and necessary information of the ESIC SSO exam.
ESIC SSO Vacancy
The number of vacancies in ESIC SSO recruitment will be different for different categories.The number of vacancies for ESIC SSO will be mentioned in the official notification of ESIC. Though the number of vacancies in the ESIC SSO notification will be final it may be subject to change.
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D & E|
|Number of Vacancies||294||82||22||141||539||06||05||07||01||49|
ESIC SSO Exam Centres
The ESIC SSO exam will be conducted online and the candidate has the option to fill the examination centre of ESIC SSO of his/her choice.No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the online exam and should appear for the online ESIC SSO exam at his/her risks and expenses.Centre for ESIC SSO once filled will not be changed so a candidate should make sure that he/she fills the nearest centre.
|Sr. No.||State||Exam Centre|
|10||Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
|22||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur 22 Rajasthan Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|24||Uttar Pradesh||Noida, Varanasi|
How To Apply
The candidate can fill the online application form of ESIC SSO by visiting the official website.ESIC SSO online application is simple and further details are mentioned below-
- Visit the official website and register by clicking new registration.
- A registration number and password are generated which a candidate has to use for detail filling of the application form of ESIC SSO.
- A candidate should fill all the details very carefully and recheck because once filled no correction can be done later.
- Candidate image, thumb impression,handwritten declaration and the signature should be clear and in the format mentioned below-
- image- 200x230 pixels and range between 20-50 kb.
- thumb impression-240x240 pixels and range between 20-50kb.
- signature -140x60 pixels and range between 20-50 kb.
- handwritten declaration -800x400 pixels and range between 50-100 kb.
- All the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format and in a candidate his/her handwriting.
- The application form of ESIC SSO will not be registered if a candidate fails to upload the above mentioned documents in the prescribed format.
- The handwritten declaration and signature should not be in capital letters.
- After the online filling of the application form of ESIC SSO, a candidate has to pay the required fee.
- The application fee of ESIC SSO will be paid online only.
- After paying the fee for ESIC SSO click the submit button.
- The print out of the ESIC SSO application form and generated receipt should be taken out for future use.
ESIC SSO Application fee
ESIC SSO application process will remain incomplete unless a candidate submits the ESIC SSO exam application fee.The online application fee for the ESIC SSO exam is Rs 250 for PWD/Female/SC/ST/Departmental and Ex-Servicemen Candidate.For other categories ie all those who did not come in the category mentioned above, the application fee of ESIC SSO is Rs 500.Any bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||Rs. 250/-*|
|All other categories||Rs. 500|