CMAT Eligibility Criteria
COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT) Eligibility Criteria
To apply for CMAT an aspirant should meet various eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Nationality, Number of attempts permissible etc. There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT-2021. For admission to a participating institute, please see the reservations applicable in that particular institute. In case of institutes run by Central Government the seats are reserved for the various category as follows:-
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes belongs to the “Non Creamy layer” (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||5%|
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates
- LIC AAO Mains 2021 Admit Card Out! Direct Link for Call Letter
- NIACL AO Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- SSC MTS Exam 2021: Everything You Need to Know!
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Out! 4135 Vacancies Announced! Apply Now!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.