The consortium of National Law Universities has released the CLAT 2022 notification on its official website. The link to apply for CLAT 2022 exam has been active from January 1, 2022 and will remain open till May 9, 2022. Filling the CLAT 2022 application form is an online procedure and no other mode is applicable. More details on the CLAT 2022 exam is given below.
How To Apply Online
Applying for the CLAT exam 2022 is an online process. The step by step guide to apply for the CLAT exam is described below in a very lucid and clear way so that you don't have any confusion while applying.
- The applications for CLAT exam has to be submitted by visiting the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Only Indian Nationals / NRIs/ PIO / OCI who want to get admitted in any UG programmes offered by National Law universities are permitted to apply for CLAT 2022. No Foreign Nationals’ applications are accepted
- Register yourself first by filling in the details like name, mobile number, email address and password
- A password will be sent to your registered email and contact number
- Login again using the registered mobile number and the password provided
- Fill in the CLAT online application form with other details like your name, parent's name and other information as asked
- Upload the documents as mentioned in the CLAT 2022 notification like passport size photograph with a white or light background, signature, category certificate if applicable
- Also if you come under the BPL category and any exemption is applicable you need to attach the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority
- Check once before the final submission, as the CLAT online application once submitted and payment done, has no facility to modify the filled details
- The online paid fee is non refundable so check the application fee you need to pay as different categories have different application fees
- You can take out the print of the application form and receipt for future reference
- Also, it should be noted that you need to apply directly to the concerned NLU in addition to applying and appearing for the CLAT exam
- Details regarding the intake of students, reservation policies and the courses offered along with the fee structures of various participating National Law Universities can be accessed from the official website of CLAT and participating NLUs.
After filling the online CLAT application form you need to pay the application fee. The CLAT online application fee varies for General and reserved categories. Any bank transaction charges on the CLAT application fee will be borne by you. The application fee is to be paid online through various payment gateways available like Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Banking and others. The online CLAT 2022 application fee is non-refundable. The details regarding the CLAT exam application fee is given below:
Also, ensure that you have read all the instructions carefully so that your candidature is not rejected at the later stage of the CLAT exam process.
The CLAT admit card will be released some days prior to the exam. The admit card for CLAT 2022 exam can be downloaded from the official website by logging through your registered mobile number and password. The exact date of the availability of the CLAT admit card will be intimated on the official website. No hard copies will be sent to the respective candidates.