CLAT Exam Notification 2021
CLAT 2021 notification is out and the link to apply online will remain active from January 1 2021 to May 15, 2021. The CLAT 2021 Notification has all the relevant details about the exam such as exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, application form and more. Recently, Consortium of National Law Universities, which conducts CLAT exam has revised the date for offline CLAT exam from May 9, 2021 to June 13 2021.
CLAT Exam Application Fee
After filling the online CLAT application form you need to pay the application fee. The CLAT online application fee varies for General and reserved categories. Any bank transaction charges on CLAT application fee will be borne by you. The application fee is to be paid online through various payment gateways available like Credit Card, Debit Card,Online Banking and others. The online application fee is non-refundable. The details regarding the CLAT exam application fee is given below:
Also ensure that you have read all the instructions carefully so that your candidature is not rejected at the later stage of CLAT exam process.
CLAT Exam 2021: How To Apply Online
Applying for CLAT exam 2021 is an online process. The step by step guide to apply for the CLAT exam is described below in a very lucid and clear way so that you don't have any confusion while applying.
- The applications for CLAT exam has to be submitted by visiting the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Only Indian Nationals / NRIs/ PIO / OCI who want to get admitted in any UG programmes offered by National Law universities are permitted to apply for CLAT 2021. No Foreign Nationals’ applications are accepted.
- Register yourself first by filling the details like name, mobile number, email address and password.
- A password will be sent to your registered email and contact number.
- Login again using the registered mobile number and the password provided.
- Fill in the CLAT online application form with other details like your name, parents name and other information as asked.
- Upload the documents as mentioned in the exam notification like passport size photograph with white or light background, signature , category certificate if applicable.
- Also if you come under BPL category and any exemption is applicable you need to attach the relevant certificate issued by competent authority.
- Check once before the final submit as the CLAT online application, once submitted and payment done, has no facility to modify the filled details.
- The online paid fee is non refundable so check the application fee you need to pay as different categories have different application fees.
- You can take out the print of application form and receipt for future reference.
- Also it should be noted that you need to apply directly to the concerned NLU in addition to applying and appearing for the CLAT exam.
- Details regarding the intake of students, reservation policies and the courses offered along with the fee structures of various participating National Law Universities can be accessed from the official website of CLAT and participating NLUs.