BOM or Bank of Maharashtra has come out with its recruitment notification for Specialist Officers in Scale I and II. It is a very good job opportunity as it provides a handsome amount of salary. The Bank of Maharashtra SO notification in Scale 1 includes two streams AFO and IT. Let’s get further insight from the content below.
The BOM AFO (Scale 1) results have been released on January 21, 2022. The Bank has released the list of provisionally selected candidates after the Interview stage.
The Bank Of Maharashtra SO Scale 1 vacancies are divided into the general and reserved category. Further, there are vacancies for candidates belonging to Benchmark disabilities. There are a total of 100 BOM AFO vacancies. The Bank Of Maharashtra SO Scale 1 vacancies 2021 are provisional and may change as per the discretion of the Bank. Further, if you belong to the reserved category for which no reservation has been announced you can apply for that post under unreserved categories provided you fulfil all the eligibility criteria of the unreserved category. Further details for BOM AFO vacancies can be deduced from the table below.
|Post||No. of Vacancies||of which PwBD|
|Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I)||15||7||27||10||41||100||2||2||2||2|
|Security Officer (Scale II)||1||0||2||1||6||10||0||0||0||0|
|Law Officer (Scale II)||1||0||2||1||6||10||0||0||0||0|
|HR / Personnel Officer (Scale II)||1||0||2||1||6||10||0||0||0||0|
|IT Support Administrator (Scale I)||4||2||8||3||13||30||0||0||0||0|
|DBA(MSSQL/ORACLE) (Scale II)||0||0||0||0||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|Windows Administrator (Scale II)||1||0||3||1||7||12||0||0||0||0|
|Product Support Engineer (Scale II)||0||0||0||0||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|Network & Security Administrator (Scale II)||1||0||2||1||6||10||0||0||0||0|
|Email Administrator (Scale II)||0||0||0||0||2||2||0||0||0||0|
How to Apply
Before you start preparing for the Bank Of Maharashtra SO (AFO) exam 2021, you need to complete the most important step of the recruitment process. The Bank Of Maharashtra application form is an online procedure. No other mode is acceptable. Read below the procedure to know about the complete application process.
- Visit the official website of BOM www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go to the Online application for recruitment for “Specialist Officer In Scale 1 and 2 2021-22” and click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Register yourself by entering your name, date of birth and other details
- A registration number and password will be generated
- Log in again with the credentials and fill the application form for other details
- Enter all the information asked and upload all the documents with the prescribed size limit as mentioned below-
- A recent colour passport size photograph of size: 20 KB-50 KB with dimensions ranging between 200 x 230 pixels
- Signature on a white paper with black ink pen of dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels and file size between 10 KB-20KB
- Left Thumb Impression on a white paper with blue or black ink in jpg/jpeg format. The dimensions should be between 240 x 240 pixels with file size from 20 KB - 50 KB
- Handwritten Declaration on a white paper with black ink in jpeg/jpg format with dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels and file size between 50 KB-100KB
- Signature and Handwritten Declaration should not be in capital letters
- Verify all details before final submit
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Take the print of the application form along with the fee receipt
You need to pay the Bank Of Maharashtra AFO exam application fee online. The fee once paid will not be refunded. Bank transaction charges, if any, have to be borne by the candidate. The application fee differs post-wise, category-wise and can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or any other online mode. No other mode is accepted. Further details are in the table below:
|Category||Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||GST||Total|
|UR / EWS / OBC||1000||180||1180|
|SC / ST||100||18||118|
|PwBD / Women Candidates||Fee Exempted|
The BOM AFO admit card will be available on the official website. The Bank Of Maharashtra exam SO exam 2021 admit card will have all the information like exam date, shift/timing, exam centre. You will not be allowed to appear at the exam centre, on the date and shift other than that allotted to you. No hard copy of the Bank Of Maharashtra SO (AFO) Scale 1 exam 2021 admit card will be sent by post to any individual. You need to bring a print of your exam admit card along with original id proof and a photostat of the same to the exam venue.