Bank of Baroda has very good opportunities for promotion depending upon the performance of a candidate. All the successful candidates who made it into the final merit list will be recruited in the MMG/S II, MMG/S III and SMG IV.
Bank of Baroda has very good opportunities for promotion depending upon the performance of a candidate. All the successful candidates who made it into the final merit list will be recruited in the MMG/S II, MMG/S III and SMG IV. The total gross salary for MMG/S II is Rs. 1.57 lacs /-, and for MMG/S III it comes out to be Rs Rs. 1.88 lacs per month. For SMG-IV, the total gross salary would be Rs. 2.25 lacs per month. This includes all the perks and benefits including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers; Conveyance; Medical Aid; LTC; etc. This may vary depending upon the place of posting. The BOB SO pay scale for each post has been provided in the table below.
|Specialist Officer (IT)||
After the selection, you have to undergo probation for a period of 12 months or 01 years of active service from the date of your joining the Bank. After the probation period is over, you will be counted as a permanent employee of the bank.
Upon joining the bank as an IT officer, you will be required to execute a Service Bond for a minimum period of three years in the Bank after joining the services. In case you left before the minimum period you have to pay an amount of Rs one and a half lakh.
Data Scientist Job Profile
- Understand business requirements and implement strategies based on that to improve operational efficiencies.
- Work in Bank’s Analytics Centre of Excellence as Data Scientist
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Generate efficient data analysis and reports on large data sets.
- Building basic automation to reduce manual interventions for repeated analysis and data updates
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Monitor the performance and accuracy of the AI/ML models in production.
- Design and implement Big data scalable workflow systems using Big Data Technologies
- Collaboration with business teams to develop analytics.
Data Engineer Job Profile
- Required to work closely with Data Scientists and Analytics professionals, designers, project managers, QA engineers, operations engineers and other stakeholders.
- Manage the Cloud era Big Data Environment
- To determine what data management systems are appropriate and which data are needed for analysis.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with data and analytics teams to strive for functionality enhancement in data systems.