Bank of Baroda SO Exam Notification
Bank of Baroda SO Exam Notification
Bank of Baroda headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank received very good support from the public at large. Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment Notification for 2018-19 has been. Through this exam it is a great opportunity to work as Specialist Officer. The post is available for MSME-Sales/Relationship Management, MSME Monitoring/Processing of Loans, MSME Monitoring/Processing of Loans, Finance/Credit.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOB SO
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Bank of Baroda SO Application Fee:
Application Fees/Intimation Charges, shall be as follows
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs.100/-|
|GEN/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
Bank of Baroda SO Admit card
- The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination, GD and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the link given on Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in by entering his/ her details and Password. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
- Intimations will be sent by email to the email ID registered in the online application form for this project. Bank will not take responsibility for late receipt/ non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via e-mail to the candidate due to change email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of the Bank
- How waived loans impact states
- Govt announces fresh incentives to boost exports and housing sector
- GST Network decides to make Aadhaar authentication mandatory for new dealers from January
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2019
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer