Bank of Baroda SO Exam Notification
BOB SO Exam Notification
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment is a good opportunity to work as Specialist Officer. The BOB SO official notification will have all the details regarding the exam pattern, application fee,online application form,results etc. As a Specialist Officer in BOB, you will be appointed in the Middle Management Grade/Scale-II (MMG/S II) and Middle Management Grade/Scale-III (MMG/S III) and will be responsible for all the background activities of a bank in a respective specialized area.
How To Apply
Before filling the online application form for the BOB SO Exam a candidate should have a valid email-id,working mobile number in which all the messages will be sent.The procedure to fill the online application form for BOB SO is given below
- A candidate has to visit the official website of BOB as mentioned in the BOB SO notification.
- Registration is completed by filling the necessary details.After which provisional registration number and password is generated.
- A candidate should use the registration number and password for filling BOB SO online application form.
- Documents should be uploaded according to the following dimensions-
- photograph should be of 200-230 pixels and range between 20-50 kb.
- signature should be of 140x60 pixels ranging between 10-20 kb.Signature should be with black ink on a white paper.
- Signature should not be in capital letters and all the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- A candidate should check all the details filled in the online application form of BOB SO.
- No changes can be done after final submission of the BOB SO online application form.
- After completion of the online application form, a candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Payment should be done through online mode.
- Print of the generated e-receipt and online application form should be taken out for future use.
BOB SO Admit Card
An eligible candidate who qualifies the BOB SO online should download his/her call letter from BOB official website.Intimations will also be sent by email to the registered email id of the candidate and in registered mobile number.If a candidate noticed any discrepancy in the admit card regarding particulars of candidate, photograph and signature he/she should immediately contact the helpline number/email to the concerned department.
BOB SO Application Fee
A candidate needs to pay the exam fee for BOB SO through online mode.The application fee for BOB SO is different for general and reserved categories.The fee paid is nonrefundable and other bank charges on the BOB SO application form will be borne by the candidates.
BOB SO Exam Centre
A candidate will be allotted the centre that he/she has filled in the BOB SO application form. Any request for the change in the centre will not be entertained. So a candidate must fill the BOB SO application form correctly. The details of the BOB SO exam to be held in various State/Union territory
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page