Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
SIDBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Online Course
The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) is out with its SIDBI Grade A official recruitment notification finally after a good long gap of 6 years!! There are a total number of 100 vacancies released for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade A. As the notification has been released after such a long gap, it might not have been anticipated & may have come as a surprise for most of the job aspirants. If you are interested in applying for the SIDBI Grade A recruitment & feel you are underprepared for the chance, let us handle your fears & all apprehensions. You can go ahead with your decision and click on the online application link for SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam and leave the rest to us. Your result is our responsibility.
ixamBee is here with its comprehensive & all-encompassing SIDBI Grade A Online Course for Assistant Manager. The course has been well thought out and designed by some of the best experts such as Arunima Sinha (Ex-SIDBI Officer), Dr Sharma, Prachi Agrawal, CP Joshi, Amit Parhi, Anshul Malik, Karan Sardana, Manali, Satakshi Naithani, who have come together to put together this well-curated course. The SIDBI Grade A online course caters to all the aspirants’ needs as it follows the previous years’ exam trends that will prepare you for the upcoming challenge in the best way possible.
SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Online Course consists of :
- 600+ videos that will cover the complete syllabus for the SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager exam.
- 10 Full length Practice tests will be at your disposal to let you practice at your pace.
- 200+ study notes catering to all your needs with respect to the SIDBI Grade A exam syllabus.
- 5 Descriptive English mock tests
- 200+ Chapter tests that will not let you lose track in your preparation
- 125+ Section tests to sharpen your concepts
- Live classes to clarify all your doubts with the concerned faculty
- Interview preparation
Why Choose SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager Online Classes from ixamBee?
- All your preparation in One place: You will get all your exam-related resources such as video lessons, notes, chapter/section tests, study plan, practice tests, doubt clarifying sessions, and many more in one place.
- The Best Faculty: For any exam preparation it is always recommended to have a faculty member with a relevant background such as someone who has already worked in banks/someone who has already coached many students. Such faculties can share their own experiences, they will well understand the problems you are facing and can give you instant solutions. Our faculties vast and past experience speaks for itself.
- Live Classes: Daily live classes with expert faculties to clarify all your queries related to any topic in the syllabus.
- Support: When you are practicing questions or doing self-study at home you may get stuck at several points. It's not possible that faculty will be available 24/7. However, we thrive to resolve all your queries on time and therefore have 24/7 support in the form of our email system. You can email us the questions you are stuck at or topics you are confused about and our faculty replies to all your questions ASAP.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test Quant
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Financial Markets
- Section Test Finance
- Latest Finance Lectures
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- Growth and Development
- Poverty and Employment in India
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Latest ESI Lectures
- Social structure in India
- Human Development
- Government Schemes
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test