Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
SEBI Research Phase 2 preparation requires you to study two papers thoroughly- English Descriptive and Research. The SEBI Grade A Phase 2 is for 200 marks and carries 85% weightage in your overall selection. With only limited SEBI Research vacancies on offer, the competition has been ever increasing.
In such circumstances, you would not like to lose the steam of your SEBI Grade A Research preparation for Phase 2 exam. Hence, ixamBee brings to you an array of experts who will guide you through your preparation for SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam for the Research stream. These very experts have designed the whole curriculum for you based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
SEBI Grade A Descriptive English preparation can reap huge benefits if done right. ixamBee provides 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with free evaluation and proper guidance. We do not believe in any loose ends and hence provide the entire coverage of SEBI Grade A Research syllabus.
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Research Online Course consists of:
- 95+ video lessons covering the entire syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Research Phase 2.
- 75+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A Research syllabus for all papers of SEBI Grade A Research Officer Phase 2
- 8 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Research Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English mock tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback
- 25 Chapter Tests and Section Tests to provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- Our experts will provide appropriate guidance at each stage of preparation
- Daily live online classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- Live classes by the expert faculty help in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
Some Salient Features of the SEBI Grade A Research Phase 2 Course are:
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
- Access to exclusive SEBI Grade A Research practice question papers
- You cover the SEBI Grade A Research study material for Phase 2 under the guidance of experts
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Aditi is a B.A. (Economics) from DU and M.A. (Economics) from JNU. After pursuing her studies she worked at the Department of Commerce under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for close to a year. Later, she pursued her fellowship at the Centre for WTO studies for another year. She has successfully mentored a lot of UPSC and other government job aspirants.
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA (US) Level 2 passed and FR. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Market
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Bonds and Bond Market
- Section Test Finance
- Forex markets and Guidelines
- Mutual Funds
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Growth and Development
- Economy and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- Balance of Payments
- Human Development
- Section Test ESI
- Basic concepts of Economics
- Public Economics
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing