Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam is meant to test your professional knowledge in the stream that you have applied for. The Phase 2 for SEBI Legal exam is worth 200 marks comprising 2 papers- Descriptive English and Legal subjects. To cover the SEBI Grade A Legal Officer syllabus with the help of best coaching, ixamBee offers SEBI Grade A Legal Phase 2 online course.
Descriptive English can be the deal breaker in SEBI Grade A Phase 2 exam preparation. Only ixamBee provides 5 practice tests on Descriptive English with free evaluation and feedback on the subject. ixamBee gives you the best study material for SEBI Grade A Legal syllabus preparation as our online course is based on the latest exam pattern.
SEBI Grade A Legal Phase 2 Online Course consists of
- 200+ video Lessons covering the entire Syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Legal Phase 2.
- 150+ Study Notes designed by expert faculty covering SEBI Grade A Legal officer syllabus for all Papers of SEBI Grade A Legal officer Phase II
- 15 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Legal Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests (Phase 2-Paper 1) with individual performance feedback
- Daily Live Online Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- 50+ chapter tests and section tests to provide a wide and targeted coverage of the syllabus.
- Our experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation
- Live classes by the expert faculty helps in doubt clarification and up-to-date and exam-relevant topic discussions. Our Faculty is highly experienced and specialized for each subject. You can have a look at their individual profiles below.
Some Salient Features of the SEBI Grade A Legal Phase 2 course are:
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
- Access to exclusive SEBI Legal mock question papers
- You cover the SEBI Grade A Legal officer syllabus for Phase 2 under the guidance of legal experts
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
An engineer by qualification, Satakshi is an expert in the English language. She qualified IBPS PO in 2016 and awarded for being meritorious in Rajbhasha (Hindi). Satakshi has been a mentor for 5 years.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Partnership Laws
- Section Tests Legal