Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course
RBI roll out a recruitment notification for Grade B (DEPR) officers annually. This is one of the highly coveted jobs for all the economics graduates as it not only gives you a chance to contribute to the nation's growth but also allows you to grow professionally. There are usually three papers conducted for the RBI Grade B DEPR exam. With an ever-increasing competition, your RBI Grade B DEPR preparation should be top notch at all the times.
RBI Grade B DEPR Exam consists of descriptive papers for Economics (hand written) and English (typed) and preparation of such descriptive answers has become a daunting task for many. Other than the knowledge, what can really make a difference is how well you can articulate your answers and express your views within the limited time frame. This is where ixamBee RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course will be of great help to you.
ixamBee’s RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course is curated as per the exact exam pattern announced by RBI. This online course has been designed by experts, who themselves have cleared RBI Grade B exam, by thoroughly going through the DEPR exam pattern and previous years' question paper analysis.
RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons & Study Notes: Video lessons and study notes which cover basic level of Economics.
- RBI Grade B DEPR Mock Tests: Get 10 Full-length Practice tests for RBI Grade B DEPR Phase 1 and 10 full-length Practice Tests (5 Tests for Descriptive Economics and 5 MTs for English Descriptive Writing) for the Phase 2 exam.
- RBI Grade B DEPR Practice Tests: To help you we provide 600 MCQs for practise including 300 numericals
- Descriptive Economics: As per the exam pattern, this paper is handwritten. Our RBI Grade B DEPR online test series have been created to give you a real exam feel and make you accustomed to writing the paper. These Descriptive DEPR practice tests will be evaluated by the faculty and detailed feedback will be provided to you.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course will give you access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback.
- Online Live Classes: Live classes with experts who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams.
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance.
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward with your preparation.
Our RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course is aimed to help you fine-tune your RBI Grade B DEPR exam preparation with the help of expert guidance. This course will provide you with proper system-based practice just like the real exam would be. Be it handwritten answers or typed answers- we conduct all RBI Grade B DEPR Mock Test through the system so that you get the experience of a real exam.
Why Choose RBI Grade B DEPR Online Classes from ixamBee?
- Comprehensive yet precise study content in the RBI DEPR Online Course enables you to save time and effort
- Study notes that ensure clarification of concepts in basic level Economics
- Live classes with experts make the RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course an indispensable one
- Ample practice questions in the form of full-length mock tests ‘Concept Clearing Questions’ after each Video Lesson, Chapter Test, Assignment, and Section Test
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors
- Proper guidance with respect to Descriptive English is available in RBI Grade B DEPR Online Classes at ixamBee
- Guidance, Tips, and Preparation strategies from experts at each stage of preparation.
Benefits of attempting RBI Grade B DEPR Coaching Online
Clarification of Concepts
Each and every concept is discussed & explained thoroughly in the RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course. With the help of exceptional faculty and enhanced study resources, the RBI Grade B DEPR preparation is made easy and convenient for the students at ixamBee.
The complete syllabus is covered extensively in the RBI Grade B DEPR Online Coaching. All the tests have been prepared after a well-thought-out process ensuring all important parts of the syllabus are covered in all the questions.
The number of questions that are made available in the form of Chapter tests, Practice Tests, Mock Tests & Section Tests makes it really easy to improve the scores in the online exam. Practicng the questions on a regular basis will automatically lead to better scores as well as improved accuracy.
How RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course from ixamBee is different from other organizations?
The RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course is led by some of the best subject experts. The faculty responsible for all the live classes have extensive experience in the respective fields and thus have immense knowledge to impart to the students.
The RBI Grade B DEPR Online Coaching at ixamBee takes care of all the subjects. Taking care from the basic level of Economics, RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course also focuses on the ‘Descriptive Economics’ which plays a major role in the RBI DEPR exam. ixamBee experts ensure you do not fall short from any angle which might hold you back from scoring well.
All the users who are a part of the RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course receive personalized feedback from the expert faculty.
How to enroll for RBI Grade B 2022 online classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course under the ‘RBI’ section from the drop-down menu
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for RBI Grade B DEPR Online Course
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ms.Priyanka has done M.Sc.(Agri Eco) from G.B.P.U.A & T, Pantnagar. She is a recipient of an ICAR-SRF fellowship in Ph.D. (Agri Eco) BHU Univ, Varanasi, and has also cleared ASRB National Eligibility Test. She has worked as a Research Associate with the National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research, New Delhi, and as Graduate Research Assistant at G.B.P.U. A & T, Pantnagar. She is expert faculty for Economics and Statistics.
Aditi is a B.A. (Economics) from DU and M.A. (Economics) from JNU. After pursuing her studies she worked at the Department of Commerce under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for close to a year. Later, she pursued her fellowship at the Centre for WTO studies for another year. She has successfully mentored a lot of UPSC and other government job aspirants.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Study Materials Information
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Theory of Cost and Production
- Pricing and Market Structures
- Pricing of Factors
- Welfare Economics
- International Trade
- Microeconomics Section Tests
- RBI and Monetary Policy
- Growth and Development
- Fiscal Policy
- International Economic Institutions
- Balance of Payments
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Human Development
- Basic concepts of Economics
- Public Economics
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions