Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
Difficulty Based Chapter Tests
Food Corporation of India (FCI), has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. FCI AGM Law exam preparation can be intimidating and as the saying goes “starting is the hardest part,” many aspirants find it hard to start FCI AGM Law exam preparation. This is where ixamBee will be your guide in disguise and pave your FCI AGM Law exam preparation towards success. ixamBee is offering FCI Assistant General Manager (LAW) Online course which has been curated by our experts after thorough analysis and research. Our experts have provided you with everything that will make your FCI Assistant General Manager (LAW) exam Preparation a top-notch.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Law) Online Course Consists of:
- 400+ Video Lessons covering whole syllabus of FCI Law exam.
- 180+ Study Notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels.
- 5 Full-Length Practice Tests for FCI Assistant General Manager (Law) exam.
- 10000+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for Interview Round.
Why Choose FCI Assistant General Manager (Law) Online Classes?
- To-the-point short and crisp video lessons for better understanding.
- Every video has been provided with concept clearing questions to check your progress.
- Ample Practice questions are provided in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors.
- Experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of preparation.
Other Legal Online courses
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Yaman is a Reasoning coach who has cleared SBI PO/ Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB PO and LIC ADO exams to name a few. Yaman is an M.Sc. and B.Ed. by education.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Non Institutional and Institutional Agencies
- Other Financial institutions
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- The Management Basics
- Agriculture Introduction and details
- Basic principles of crop production
- Cropping System and details
- Seed Production and details
- Farm Management
- Soils and details
- Plant Nutrition
- Agri economics
- Current Agriculture
- ARD Schemes
- Kurukshetra Magazine
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Civil and Criminal Laws
- Administrative Interpretation and Maxims
- Other Laws and Acts
- Partnership Laws
- Labour Laws
- Section Tests Legal