Attempt Free Mock Test
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released an official notification for the UP Police SI exam 2021 along with two other posts. The recruitment is taking place for a total of 9534 vacancies which can be counted as a great opportunity. As the competition is increasing day by day, the systematic and planned study is quintessential. ixamBee understands this and therefore, it has designed UP Police SI free test series with thorough research and analysis of past year paper as well as the latest exam pattern.
To assist you with your preparation for the UP Police exam 2021, our subject matter experts have designed a comprehensive free online test series for UP Police Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander/ Fire Officer. It will largely help you in improving your score and increasing your speed.
Benefits of UP Police Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander/ Fire Officer Free Mock Test
- With UP Police Free Mock Test 2021, you can analyze your performance and can work on the weaker areas accordingly
- UP Police Free practice papers will help you with time management thus improving your speed
- UP Police SI Online Mock test series will provide a real exam like environment which will eventually help in shoving out any fear of an actual exam
UP Police Exam Pattern 2021
UP Police SI Online Written exam will consist of an objective type questions based on various subjects such as General Hindi, Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning.
UP Police Exam Dates 2021
It is essential to look at the exam dates before applying for the UP Police exam 2021. The Application Window for UP Police exam 2021 is now over. it was re-extended till June 15, 2021.
Student Talk about us
Very nice app
Good, Very useful
Number Speaks itself
Mock Test Attempted
Other Mock Test for you
- Introduction to State Bank of India (SBI)- All You Need to Know About SBI
- 3 Month Study Plan for IBPS RRB 2022 Scale 2 and 3
- RBI Grade B 2022: Winning Strategy Part 3
- ECGC PO Exam Analysis 2022: Analysis for Shift 1 Shift 2 with Expected Cut Off
- RBI Grade B 2022 Phase 1 Exam Analysis/Review 28th May 2022 (1st Shift)