Welcome to ixamBee!
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19 Syllabus
The exam for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment comprises of 200 Questions from 4 sections. Before preparing for the exam, being well- versed with the detailed syllabus is necessary for aspirants. The detailed section wise syllabus is given below:
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19: Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
· Simplification: BODMAS Rule, Approximation, Decimals, Fractions, Surds & Indices, Percentages etc.
· Quadratic Equations
· Number Series
· Data Interpretation: Line Graphs, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Tabulation
· Data Sufficiency: questions based on Number System, Averages, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Problems on Age, Mensuration, Mixtures & Alligations
· Miscellaneous topics: Average, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Interest, Profit and Loss, Speed, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Permutation, Combination & Probability, Mixtures & Alligations, Number System
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19: Syllabus for Reasoning
· Arrangement & Pattern
· Coding Decoding: Random sequence of Alphabet, Number Arrangement, Mixed series, Dictionary Order
· Direction & Distance: Routes & Network based problem
· Inequalities: Mathematical Inequality, Coded Inequalities, Linear Inequality
· Syllogisms: Direct questions, possibility based questions, negative information based
· Input Output
· Data Sufficiency: Ordering & Ranking, Blood Relations, Coding decoding, Circular Arrangements, Directions & Distances, Ages & Birth dates
· Blood Relations: Family tree, Coded blood Relation, Complex Blood Relations
· Verbal Reasoning: Statements and Conclusions, Statements and Assumptions, Statements and Inferences, Cause and Effect, Course of Action, Critical Reasoning etc.
· Puzzles: Linear Seating Arrangement, Circular Seating Arrangement, Floor Puzzle
· Scheduling: Based on Days, Week, Timing, Years
· Ordering & Ranking
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19: Syllabus for English Language
· Reading Comprehension
· Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement
· Fill in the blanks
· Para Jumbles/Odd One Out
· Cloze Test
· Error Spotting
· Sentence Completion
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19: Syllabus for General Awareness
· Financial & Banking Awareness: Question Types: Banking and Economy, Roles and functions of institutions like RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, etc.; Currencies of various countries; International Trade, Acquisitions and Deals, New Policies and Pacts, Trade Deficits, Exchange Rate, Repo Rate, Banking related facts, current banking news.
· Current Affairs: Knowledge of surroundings and everyday events, banking and economy related news, National and International news, Books by famous personalities, Mergers of Banks, Important Government Schemes & Policies etc., New Appointments, Books & Authors
· Static G.K: Places in news, Indian States & their Culture, Country & currency, National parks, Airports, Stadium, Wildlife Sanctuary, Constituencies etc., Important Regulatory Bodies in India, International Organization & Headquarters, UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India
· Economy: Indian Economy, Financial organization, Budget, Railway budget, Economic survey, GDP Growth Rate, GST, Business etc.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19: Syllabus for English (Descriptive Paper)
The paper on English shall be designed in a manner to check the writing skills of the candidate including the power of expression and understanding of the topic.