Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Exam Notification
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2020 Notification
Every year Syndicate Bank conducts Admission Program for Post-graduation diploma in Banking and Finance, the most paramount and prestigious job in the banking industry to start your career with.
For the selection process for 2020 also, Syndicate Bank has invited young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. This Course will at one of the following institutions:
- Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore
- Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
Admission to the One year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal Academy of Higher Education(MAHE) (Deemed to be University) and NITTE (Deemed to be University) to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL). Greater Noida / Mangalore comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
On successful completion of the One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in Syndicate Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2020 Exam Details
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2020 will be conducted in two phases:
Phase 1: Online Exam- An Objective test consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness and a descriptive test of English Writing Skills.
Phase 2: Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion
No. of Vacancies for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2020
The details of number of vacancies released for Syndicate Bank 2018 is given below: This number may vary depending upon requirement of the Bank & availability of candidates under the respective category.
|Number of Vacancies||Selection Process|
|Unreserved i.e., General (GEN/UR)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Scheduled Castes (SC)||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Total|
We are expecting similiar or higher number of vacancies for the post of Probationary clerk in Syndicate Bank. We will update the 2020 vacancies once Syndicate bank will release Official Notification for the post of clerk.
How to fill or Apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2020 Online Form: Step by Step Process
- The candidates need to go to the Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- To register applications, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application, as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee/Intimation Charges:
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through the online mode only
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form and on successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
This fee is nonrefundable.The Fee details are as follows.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100.00 (Intimation charges only)|
|General & Others||Rs. 600.00 (Application Fees + Intimation Charges)|
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Program / Course Fees
The fees for this Course (One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore ) will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
Changes in the Course fees if any will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently.
Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fee for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 3000/- per candidate.
Incentives and Loyalty Bonus
- During the nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid.
- The loyalty bonus of Rs. 500000/- shall be paid to the Officers at the rate of Rs. 100000/- for every completed year of service after 5 years of continuous and satisfactory service in the Bank from the date of joining the service (i.e. Rs. 100000/- each on completion of 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th year of continuous and satisfactory service), subject to regularity of education loan if availed.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Related Quick Links
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant 2020
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2020
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2020
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank Of India (BOI) Credit officer Exam 2020
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC Exam 2020
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2020
- Delhi Police Constable 2020
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2020
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020