Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
Syndicate Bank PO Highlights
Syndicate bank is one of the leading and oldest bank of India. It was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. Human resource department of Syndicate bank will invite applications from young and eligible graduates who want to make a career in the banking sector. This recruitment will be through a course of postgraduate diploma in Banking and Finance, offered by Manipal academy of higher education (MAHE) & NTTE (Deemed to be University). It is a one year diploma course and after its successful completion a candidate will be appointment as a probationary officer in Junior Management Grade /Scale-I.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||Syndicate Bank PO Highlights|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Phases||3 (Online Written examination and Descriptive test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.|
|Negative Marking||1/4 marks|
|Time Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total No of Questions||200 (objective) and 2 (descriptive)|
|Maximum Marks||200 (objective) and 50 (descriptive)|
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Exam Notification
Syndicate Bank PO official notification is expected to be released in the upcoming months. The official notification will contain all the relevant information related to the exam like exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, selection process etc. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification once to avoid any kind of misconceptions about the exam. Interested candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website so that they are updated with the latest information.
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus
It is very important to look at the Syndicate Bank PO examination syllabus before starting the preparation for the exam. Topics like Time and distance, Time and Work, Percentages and ratio and proportion holds a good weightage in the exam whereas in Reasoning section sitting arrange (both inward and outward) holds most of the marks. A sound knowledge of English language is enough to crack this section whereas for the general awareness section a candidate needs to be well aware of the current happenings and should possess banking knowledge. To know about the Syndicate Bank PO examination syllabus please refer to the table below:
Syndicate Bank PO 2020 Syllabus
To prepare in the best way the candidates should take note of the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus. Refer in the table below to note down the syllabus
- Simplification: BODMAS Rule, Approximation, Decimals, Fractions, Surds & Indices, Percentages etc.
- Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation: Line Graphs, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Tabulation
- Data Sufficiency: questions based on Number System, Averages, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Problems on Age, Mensuration, Mixtures & Alligations
- Miscellaneous topics: Average, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Interest, Profit and Loss, Speed, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Permutation, Combination & Probability, Mixtures & Alligations, Number System
- Arrangement & Pattern
- Coding Decoding: Random sequence of Alphabet, Number Arrangement, Mixed series, Dictionary Order
- Direction & Distance: Routes & Network based problem
- Inequalities: Mathematical Inequality, Coded Inequalities, Linear Inequality
- Syllogisms: Direct questions, possibility based questions, negative information based
- Input Output
- Data Sufficiency: Ordering & Ranking, Blood Relations, Coding decoding, Circular Arrangements, Directions & Distances, Ages & Birth dates
- Blood Relations: Family tree, Coded blood Relation, Complex Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning: Statements and Conclusions, Statements and Assumptions, Statements and Inferences, Cause and Effect, Course of Action, Critical Reasoning etc.
- Puzzles: Linear Seating Arrangement, Circular Seating Arrangement, Floor Puzzle
- Scheduling: Based on Days, Week, Timing, Years
- Ordering & Ranking
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumbles/Odd One Out
- Cloze Test
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Completion
- Financial & Banking Awareness: Question Types: Banking and Economy, Roles and functions of institutions like RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, etc.; Currencies of various countries; International Trade, Acquisitions and Deals, New Policies and Pacts, Trade Deficits, Exchange Rate, Repo Rate, Banking related facts, current banking news.
- Current Affairs: Knowledge of surroundings and everyday events, banking and economy related news, National and International news, Books by famous personalities, Mergers of Banks, Important Government Schemes & Policies etc., New Appointments, Books & Authors
- Static G.K: Places in news, Indian States & their Culture, Country & currency, National parks, Airports, Stadium, Wildlife Sanctuary, Constituencies etc., Important Regulatory Bodies in India, International Organization & Headquarters, UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India
- Economy: Indian Economy, Financial organization, Budget, Railway budget, Economic survey, GDP Growth Rate, GST, Business etc.
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
Selection process for syndicate Bank consists of an online examination followed by group discussion and personal interview. Syndicate bank will select candidates who are bright, dedicated and have good communication skills. Please note that there is only one written exam that will be conducted online.
Syndicate Bank Po examination pattern is as follows:
- Online Written examination and Descriptive test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
The examination pattern of Syndicate Bank PO consists of four sections i.e. Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Banking Awareness. A descriptive test is also there after the completion of online written examination. The descriptive test will examine a candidate's writing and English skills. The complete table for the examination pattern is given below-
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||English Language||50||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|5.||English Descriptive||2||50||30 Minutes|
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Dates
The official notification for Syndicate Bank PO is yet to be released. Exam calendar is one of the important things that need to be looked upon while reading the official notification as it contains important information like opening date of application link, closure date of filling the application form, date of the examination etc. The exam calendar for Syndicate Bank PO is going to be updated here once the official notification for the same releases.
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Calendar
|Schedule of Events||Important Dates|
|Start date for Online Registration||To be announced|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||To be announced|
|Last date for Online Registration||To be announced|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||To be announced|
|Date of Online test||To be announced|
Syndicate Bank PO Salary
After completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma course in banking and finance selected candidates will be given a position of Probationary Officer in junior management grade/ Scale-I. Now during the commencement of course, candidates will be given a stipend of rupees 3000 for first nine months and for rest 3 months an amount of rupees 15000 will be paid. After the completion of course an amount of approximately 40,000 will be given to a Probationary Officer. Along with the salary a loyalty bonus of 5 lakh rupees will also be given to a candidate after the completion of 5 years in the bank. Additional perks such as travel allowance, newspaper reimbursement, leased accommodation etc. will also be given. To know about the salary structure in detail please refer to the table below:
|Bank PO||Rs. 40,000|
Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy
Last time a total of 500 vacancies were released by the Syndicate Bank for one year Post graduate diploma program in banking and finance. This year too many vacancies are expected to be released. For clarity in this matter, candidates are required to wait for the official notification to come. We are providing the last year vacancy detail in the table below
Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must ensure his/her eligibility before applying for the Syndicate Bank PO examination. The eligibility criteria consists of educational qualification, age, nationality etc. A candidate has to fulfil the required criteria in order to apply for the examination.
Syndicate Bank PO Educational Criteria
Please note that a candidate must have a graduate degree, candidates in final year are not eligible to apply. It should also be noted that 59.99% will not be considered as 60% likewise 54.99% will not be considered as 55%. Complete details is given below
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Bank PO||Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.|
Syndicate Bank PO Age criteria
This is one of the most concerning things for a candidate whether he/she is eligible for the post or not. A candidate must lie between the age limit as prescribed in the official notification. Further details mentioned below
|Bank PO||Minimum age - 20 Years / Maximum age - 28 years|
Syndicate Bank PO Age relaxation
There is a provision of upper age relaxation to candidates belonging to certain communities. For example: candidates belonging to SC/ST are given an upper age relaxation of 5 years, candidates belonging to Other Backward castes are given an upper age relaxation of 3 years. To know about the age relaxation in detail please refer to the table below:
|Sr. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|A||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates||5 years|
|B||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates||3 years|
|C||Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid||5 years|
|D||All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989||5 years|
|E||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|F||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD(SC-ST)–15years PWD(OBC)–13years PWD (Gen) –10 years|
Syndicate Bank PO How to Apply
The exam is conducted by IBPS. Candidates are advised to keep all the relevant documents while filling the online application for example: Adhaar card (valid Id) graduation certificate, mark sheet etc. candidates are also advised to keep scanned photograph and signature with themselves as these two will be needed while filling the application form. Step by step process of filling the application form is mentioned below:
- Candidates first need to visit the website and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- After that a candidate will be redirected to the IBPS website where a candidate has to click on the “New Registration” link.
- In that all the required information related to a candidate will be asked like Name, Date of birth, mobile number email id etc.
- A provisional registration id and password will be sent to the Email id of the candidate.
- Now a candidate needs to Login from the registration number and password and fill all the required details and then click on “Save and Next” option.
- After completing the application form candidates are advised to preview the application form because no change will be entertained after the final submission of the form.
- Scanned photograph: Size of a scanned photograph should be in between 20 to 50kb and the dimensions should be 200* 230 pixels.
- Scanned signature: Size of a scanned signature should be in between 10 to 20 kb and the dimensions must be 140*60 pixels.
Syndicate Bank PO Application Fee
After the final submission of the application form candidates are required to fill the application fee. Please note that an application form will only be valid if the application fee for the same is paid. To know more about the application fee details please refer to the table:
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100.00 (Intimation charges only)|
|General & Others||Rs. 600.00 (Application Fees + Intimation Charges)|
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Centers
Syndicate Bank PO exam for PGDBF is an all India examination. While filling out the application form a candidate will be given an option to choose an examination Centre. It is advised to the candidates to fill the examination centre very carefully as change in examination centre will not be entertained after the submission of application. If a candidate fails to find his/her preferred area in the application form. It is advised to choose any nearby place. The examination centers for Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF exam is given in the list below:
|RRB Region||Exam Centres|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad(Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi/ NCR||Delhi & New Delhi|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Varodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro steel city, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad(Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida / Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Syndicate Bank PO Admit card
Admit cards of the Syndicate bank PO will be released 15 to 20 days before the date of examination,. Candidates can visit the official website of the Syndicate Bank and click on the download admit card link. By entering the registration number and password that was provided at the time of filling out the application form, a candidate will be able to download the admit card. The admit card will have all the information related to the exam like exam venue exam time and exam centre. A candidate has to print a copy of the admit card. Along with this a candidate has to bring a valid ID card and its photocopy at the time of the examination.
Syndicate Bank PO Previous year cut off
Previous year cut off helps a lot in getting an idea about the difficulty level of the exam. Previous year cut off depends on two things i.e. difficulty level of the exam and the number of candidates sitting in the exam. To assure a seat in this exam a candidate needs to be aware of everything related to the exam be it syllabus, pattern or previous year cut off. To assist candidates with this we are providing previous year cut off of the examination:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||General||OBC||SC/ ST/ HI/OC/ VI|
Syndicate Bank PO 2017 cut-off: Category Wise
|Category||Overall Cut-off (Out of 200 marks)|
Syndicate Bank PO Free Mock tests
To have an extra edge in the examination a candidate needs to be well updated with the exam. After completing the syllabus a candidate needs to practice a lot in order to increase the speed in the exam. While practicing mocks, a candidate will be able to increase the speed of solving questions. Online mock tests also shoves out any kind of fear one have for an online exam. To help candidates with this ixamBee is providing mock tests. Candidates just need to login after registering on the ixamBee website and they can attempt an unlimited number of mock tests absolutely free of cost.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Related Quick Links
The basic minimum qualification required for LIC Assistant Recruitment is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
There are a total of 7941 vacancies that have been announced by LIC for the post of Assistant.
No. LIC has released the LIC Assistant recruitment notification division wise for various zones. There are separate notification pdfs for separate zones.
There are total 8 zones for which the notification has been released: Northern Zone, North Central Zone, East Central Zone, Eastern Zone, Central Zone, South Central Zone, Southern Zone, Western Zone.
Can I get through the selection process if I do not have the knowledge of official language of my state?
No. Every candidate needs to have the knowledge of official language of the state for which he/she is submitting the application. All the selected candidates will have to prove their knowledge of the official language of their respective states before they join the organization.
No. There will only be two stages of Prelims & Mains online examination in the LIC Assistant recruitment.
No. You need to attempt either English Language or Hindi Language in LIC Assistant Prelims.
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- SBI PO Career Path
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page
- Jaiib Exam