State Bank Of Sikkim Assistant Manager Notification 2021
State Bank Of Sikkim or SBS has invited applications for Assistant Manager from eligible Indian Citizens of Sikkimese origin. The online registration for State Bank Of Sikkim Assistant Manager recruitment starts from June 1, 2021 and ends on June 30, 2021. No other mode will be acceptable. Let's go through the other information like application procedure, application fee, admit card, vacancies, exam centre and other details below.
State Bank Of Sikkim will conduct an online exam to fill up vacancies of Assistant Managers. The official notification has all the details regarding the vacancies. The category wise break up for SBS Assistant Manager vacancies can be deduced from the table below. Also, there is 1 vacancy reserved under the BL category for Sports Persons and Artisans of Excellence. Further details are as below.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||2|
|Bhutia Lepcha (BPL)||1|
|OBC-Central List (Women)||1|
|OBC-Central List (BPL)||1|
|OBC-State List (Women)||2|
|OBC-State List (BPL)||1|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||1|
|Scheduled Caste (Women)||1|
How To Apply Online 2021
All the eligible candidates should submit their application online. Submission of any information or documents in physical form will not be accepted. The online process for State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager application form is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website www.statebankofsikkim.com. and register yourself
- Ensure that you have a valid mobile number and email ID that should be active till the declaration of results
- Under current opening an online application format will be available
- Fill all the details asked
- Upload your scanned photograph and signatures in the dimension as mentioned below
- A passport size photograph taken against a light-coloured background with dimensions ranging between 200 X 230 pixels
- Size of file should be between 20 KB–50 KB
- The signature should be on white paper with Black Ink pen with dimensions between 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 20KB
- The signature should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Go through all the details once before final submit as no change /edit will be allowed after final submit
- Now go to application fee section
- Pay the required fee through any online gateway like debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking or any other mode as mentioned in the SBS Notification
- Take out the print of an e-receipt and application form generated for future use
In case of any problem in filling up the SBS Assistant Manager application form, payment of fee, Admission/call letter, you can contact on 03592-202465 between 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM on working days. Also you can whats up your concern in the WhatsApp No. 62944 71558 or mail to email@example.com. Please mention “'Recruitment of Assistant Manager in State Bank of Sikkim 2021” as subject in case you are raising your concern through mail.
It is very important that you pay the application fee on time and don’t wait for the last day. Without paying the application fee your candidature is not complete. You are required to pay the respective application fee as per your category as mentioned in the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager recruitment notification. Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case. Any other bank transaction charge has to be borne by you. Further details in the table below.
|All Categories||Rs. 150|
Admit Card 2021
After the completion of SBS Assistant Manager application process, admit cards for all eligible candidates will be uploaded on the bank’s official website a few days before the online exam. You can download your call letter for the exam by visiting the website. You are required to bring your respective admit card along with one photo identity proof - passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter's Card and other as mentioned in original as well as a self-attested photocopy for the online exam. If you fail to bring the necessary documents on the day of the online exam you will not be permitted to enter the exam venue. No hard copy of the State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager exam admit card will be sent to any individual.
The State Bank of Sikkim recruitment notification has just been released and some tentative dates have been announced. Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, it is hard to know when the examination will be conducted, but the candidates need to be well equipped with all the exam related information. The State Bank of Sikkim (SBS) will be selecting a few centres for conducting the exam. The exam center and the venue will be chosen by the bank and will be notified to all the candidates as and when required.
State Bank Of Sikkim Assistant Manager Notification 2021 Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.