The candidates who get selected as an Assistant Manager in the State Bank of Sikkim will be enjoying a full-fledged government job with all the benefits. The initial period of 1 year will be counted as a probation period for all the candidates. Only after successful completion of this probation period, the candidates will be confirmed in their respective positions.
- The starting salary of an Assistant Manager in the State Bank of Sikkim will be Rs 39,100/- - (Cell 1 Level 14 of the Pay Matrix).
- During the initial years of service, an SBS Assistant Manager salary will be Rs.57,367/-.
- Candidates on probation will receive a combined total allowance as per the guidelines of the Sikkim government.
|State Bank Of Sikkim (Assistant Manager)||
The State Bank of Sikkim Assistant Manager Job Profile will be full of responsibility of various kind. Being in a managerial position entails a variety of tasks and responsibilities at the workplace. There is no such fixed-job profile for an Assistant Manager in a bank. It depends majorly on the place of posting and the kind of branch. Few general responsibilities that the SBS Assistant Manager Job Profile need to perform are as follows:
- Ensuring smooth functioning and workflow of the particular department of the bank branch.
- Supervision of all the tasks related to bank advances and deposits.
- Have to look into a variety of tasks being handed over by the senior officials.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining the branch business.
- Processing of loans.