NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Notification 2022
In order to apply for NPST Officer Grade A, you should be well versed with the detailed NPS Trust Grade A 2022 notification and its requirements so that you don't miss out on any information. The online registration for NPST Assistant Manager going to be commenced on August 30 2022 and will end on September 20, 2022. Please make sure that you meet all the eligibility criteria for NPS Trust Grade A recruitment before applying.
NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy 2022
The NPST Grade A 2022 vacancies have been announced for a total of 6 Grade A openings. Further, the vacancies are also divided between reserved and unreserved categories. The NPST recruitment for Grade A is direct recruitment based on an online exam and an interview. Further details of the vacancies for NPS officer Grade A are mentioned in the table below.
|UR/GEN||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Out of which PwBD|
|NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||Media Marketing & Subscriber education||0||1||0||0||0||-||1|
|Investment and Research||1||0||0||1||0||-||2|
NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022: How To Apply Online
You needed to apply online for NPS Trust Officer Grade A. No other procedure was accepted. Given below are some steps that were required to follow to fill in the NPS Trust Officer Grade A application.
- Visit the official website of NPST and click on “Recruitment To The Post Of Officer Grade A.
- Click on new registration and enter all the details asked like name, contact details and email-id.
- A Provisional registration number and password will be generated and you need to enter these while filling in the online application for NPS Trust Officer Grade A.
- Fill all the other details asked to complete the online application for NPS Trust Grade A. Ensure that all the information provided by you is correctly filled in because once finally submitted, you are not allowed to correct any information.
- Upload a photo, a signature, a left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration according to the dimensions mentioned below-
- Image size should lie between 20KB and50 KB and should be of dimension 200x300 pixels.
- The signature should be on white paper in black ink and not in capital letters. The size ranges between 10KB and 20KB and the dimensions should be 140x60 pixels.
- The left thumb impression should be on white paper in blue or black ink and range between 20KB and50KB. Dimensions should be 240 x 240 pixels.
- A handwritten declaration should be in your own handwriting on white paper in English in black ink. It should range between 50KB and 100 KB and should not be in capital letters.
- The written declaration is as follows- “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. Further, this declaration has been written by me.”
- All the above-mentioned documents should be in .jpg/.jpeg format
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- The application fee can be paid by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, or mobile wallets. No other modes of payment will be accepted
- Take out the print of the NPS Trust Grade A application form and e-receipt for future use
Note- You could apply for different posts in multiple streams as per your eligibility. Also if you were eligible and interested in applying to both Grade A and B, you needed to fill out separate applications and pay the respective fees separately.
NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Application Fee
The NPS Trust Officer Grade A application form is not complete unless you pay the application fee. Your application wouldn't have been accepted if you failed to submit the NPST Grade A application fee. The NPS Trust Grade A application fee varies from one category to another and was to be paid through online mode only. Further details are given in the table below.
|Unreserved, EWS & OBC||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women||NIL|
NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card 2022
The admit card for NPS Trust Officer Grade A will be available on the official website once the exam date is out. The admit card for NPS officer Grade A can be downloaded by entering your registration number/ roll number and DOB/password. The NPST Grade A Officer admit card along with an original and a copy of identity proof need to be produced in the examination centre. Failing to do so, you will not be allowed to take the NPS Trust Officer Grade A exam.
NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Pre Exam Training 2022
The NPS Trust will provide the facility to attend the pre-exam training for the candidates belonging to reserved categories. In this training, you will be given a basic lesson on the type of questions that can be asked in the NPST Grade A exam. If you belong to such a category, you can opt for the pre-exam training while filling in the NPS Trust Grade A online application.