NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card 2023 Know Steps To Download Call Letter Here!
NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card 2023 Notification
The National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) was founded as per the Indian Trusts Act of 1882 by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). It takes care of the assets and funds under the National Pension System (NPS) and other schemes as authorized by PFRDA. The NPS Trust is headquartered in New Delhi, India. The NPS Trust Grade A official notification 2023 was released on November 25, 2023.
NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card 2023 - Overview
The National Pension System Trust will release the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card 2023 15 to 20 days before the Phase 1 exam date. You will be able to download the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 admit card either from the direct link (the link will be provided when it is active) or from the official website of the NPST. You can download the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 call letter through your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password which was generated at the time of filling out the NPS Trust Grade A application form. The NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 exam date is not out yet. However, all the updates regarding the admit card will be available here.
After the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 results are out, shortlisted candidates will be called for the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 2 exam 2023. A separate NPST admit card will be issued for the same.
NPS Trust Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Important Exam Dates 2023
|Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges||November 25, 2023 to December 24, 2023|
|Availability of Call Letters on NPS Trust website (for On-Line Examination)||Will be intimated by E-mail/SMS.|
|NPS Grade A Phase 1 Online Exam||To be notified later|
|NPS Grade A Phase 1 Online Exam Result||To be notified later|
|NPS Grade A Phase 2 Online Exam Date||To be notified later|
|NPS Grade A/B Final Result||To be notified later|
NPS Trust Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card Download Link
Candidates who successfully qualify the NPS Grade A Phase 1 exam will be called for the NPS Grade A Phase 2 exam. The NPS Trust Grade A Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 will be released 10 to 15 days before the exam. The NPST Phase 2 exam date has not yet been announced. Candidates will be able to download their NPS Trust Grade A Phase 2 admit card from the link given on the website.
How to download the NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card 2023?
You have to follow the following steps to download the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card 2023.
- Visit the Official Website of the National Pension System Trust at ‘www.npstrust.org.in’.
- Click on the “Careers” tab among the other tabs. In the drop-down menu, you will see “NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card”. Click on that.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your User ID and password with the captcha provided on the screen and then click on the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen. On the admit card, the exam venue, date, shift, and time will be mentioned. You have to print the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card 2023 and bring it to the examination venue on the day of the examination.
- Please note that no hard copy of the admit card will be sent via post to the candidates.
Details on the NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card 2023
While checking the admit card, it is advised to look at all the important details present in the NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card 2023 thoroughly. In the NPS Trust Grade A Admit Card 2023, the following information will be provided:
- Exam name
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number and Registration Number
- Username and Password
- Examination Centre
- Exam date and time slot
- Reporting time
- Candidate’s clear photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Candidate's and Invigilator’s signature section
List of Documents Required For NPS Trust Grade A Exam 2023
You have to bring the below-mentioned documents to the NPS Trust Grade A examination centre.
- NPS Trust Grade A admit card 2023
- Passport size photograph (to affix on admit card)- Keep 4 photographs
- Photo ID proof: You can bring the following ID as your photo ID proof to the exam centre
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Photo ID proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 Exam Centre
The NPS Trust will allot various exam centres in order to conduct the NPS Trust Officer (Grade A) 2023 exam smoothly across the country. You will be assigned your preferred examination centre for the Phase 1 exam. However, you must know that the NPS Trust reserves the right to change the exam centre according to the availability of seats. The NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 exam centre details will be mentioned on the candidate's NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 admit card along with the exam date and reporting time of the exam. You can check out the NPS Trust Grade A Phase 1 exam centre through the list provided below.
|East Zone||Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Guwahati|
|West Zone||Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur|
|North Zone||Chandigarh, National Capital Region, Lucknow|
|South Zone||Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Central Zone||Bhopal, Nagpur, Raipur|