NBEMS has invited online application from all the eligible Indian citizens to fill up 42 vacancies in various posts like Junior Assistant/ Senior Assistant/ Junior Accountant. All interested candidates need to visit the official website to apply for this job. The online application started on July 15, 2021. The last date to apply is August 14, 2021. The NBEMS exam for Junior Assistant/ Senior Assistant/ Junior Accountant will take place on September 20, 2021. The NBEMS recruitment notification will have all details like application link, application fee, admit card, vacancy and other important information.
How To Apply Online
As soon as the application window opens, you are advised to fill up your online application form by visiting the official website. The procedure to apply for the NBEMS exam is online. Online procedure is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of NBEMS www.natboard.edu.in and click on the link ‘Vacancy’
- Fill the registration form by entering the details asked
- A Login ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Proceed to the NBEMS application form and fill all the remaining details like age, personal details, educational qualification and others as asked
- Upload scanned documents like photo and signature in the dimension mentioned below as prescribed by NBEMS
- Recent coloured photograph less than 80KB
- Signature less than 50KB
- Verify all the details entered by you thoroughly as once the NBEMS application form is submitted, no changes in your credentials can be done
- For payment, login to your application form by using the login ID and password generated at the time of registration and then click on the MAKE PAYMENT button
- Pay the online application fee through any online mode like - ATM cum Debit Card of any bank / Credit Card of any bank / Net Banking / UPI
- Take out the print for future reference
Once you are done with the online application form, the final step will be the payment of the application fee. The National Board of Examinations has clearly stated that the application fee will have to be paid only through online mode. The fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances. Bank charges if any will be borne by you. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders and any such offline payment gateway will not be accepted. Further, if you are a Woman or you belong to any Reserved Category, you are exempted from paying the NBEMS application fee. For more information check the table below.
|UR/OBC||1500 + 18%GST|
There are a limited number of vacancies for all posts - Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant & Junior Accountant. The number of vacancies is subject to change at any given time without any prior notice by the National Board of Examinations. The vacancies are further divided category-wise. For detailed information look at the table below.
|Post||No. of Vacancies||Reservation|
The NBEMS admit card will be available on the official website. The admit card will contain all the necessary information like the date, venue, and time of the examination. If in case, there is any kind of discrepancy or error in the admit card, you should immediately contact the helpline number as soon as possible.