Indian Bank was established on 15th August 1907, with headquarter in Chennai. Every year it invites application from young and bright graduates who are interested in making their career in banking. This year too it can be expected that Indian Bank will invite application for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd. The Indian Bank PO notification is not out but it can be out soon.
Indian Bank PO is one of the awaited recruitment notifications for those who have been trying hard for a long time to get into the banking industry. This can be a golden opportunity for such aspirants. As there was no recruitment process conducted in the past two years, it can be expected that the Indian Bank PO recruitment notification gets released this year, if the current situation permits it.
Indian Bank PO Vacancy
As there has not been any recruitment process in the past year, the Indian Bank PO vacancy can be expected to be good in number this year. It is advisable to all the aspirants that before going forward with the application, you should go through each and every detail in a proper manner. You are expected to qualify the examination to get yourself enrolled in the Indian Bank PO (PGDBF) course for 1 year.
In 2018 the above mentioned vacancies were there. So we are expecting similar or higher number of vacancies in 2022. We update the details as soon as Indian Bank releases official notification for the year 2022 for the post of Probationary officer
Indian Bank PO: How To Apply
How to fill application form and Payment of fees:
No other mode of application will be accepted other than online applications. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure to this Advertisement. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment Process. Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other communication only to the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share e-mail ID with any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment), shall be as follows - Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. - Rs. 600 /- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate Procedure for applying online
- Candidates should select the ―Careers‖ page in Bank’s website www.indianbank.in and open the link ―RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS THROUGH ON BOARDING‖ and click on ―APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ON BOARDING‖.
- Candidates should click on ―NEW REGISTRATION‖ tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure).
- The name of the candidate or his /her father/ spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents. Variation if any with the originals cannot be corrected later and will also disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. For the first time when the data is entered and saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars till the Date of Edit/Modification of application mentioned in the advertisement. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION of application.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: 7 Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing necessary information.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions for payment.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
Indian Bank PO Admit Card
Once Indian Bank releases its notification for the PGDBF course, the application process will probably commence. After the application process has been completed, and the exam date approaches, Indian Bank PO admit card will be released on the bank’s website. It will consist of all the details including the exam date, venue, time etc. Candidates will be expected to bring a hard copy of the admit card along with an identity proof and a passport size photograph affixed
Indian Bank PO Exam Centre
Whenever Indian Bank releases its recruitment notification, it is advisable to all the candidates to go through the complete notification thoroughly. The official notification will consist of Indian Bank exam centres where the examination will be held. Indian Bank will possess the authority to change the venue if required, at its own discretion. Candidates will be expected to reach their examination centre in time.
Indian Bank PO Prelims Exam Centres
|1||Andabar & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|5||Bihar||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|7||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|8||Delhi NCR||Delhi & New Delhi|
|10||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Varodara|
|12||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Una|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|14||Jharkhand||Bokaro steel city, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|15||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Dharwad, Hubli, Mangalore|
|16||Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram|
|18||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Sagar, Ujjain|
|19||Maharashtra||Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi, Mumbai, Pune, Ratnagiri|
|23||Odisha||Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur|
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|28||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|31||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Noida / Greater Noida, Varanasi|
|33||West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Hooghly|
Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Centres
|1||Andabar & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|7||Delhi NCR||Delhi & New Delhi|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|18||Maharashtra||Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|29||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Thiruchirapalli, ellore|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Jhansi, Varanasi|
|34||West Bengal||Greater Kolkata|