Serving the country while being in the police force is a dream for many aspirants. Well, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently given wings to this dream by releasing a recruitment notification to fill in the posts of Sub-Inspector (SI) under Group C. While you move ahead with the application process, you should be aware of the monetary aspect of the job too. Knowing the salary you might receive once you are in the job can keep you motivated throughout.
- A Sub-Inspector serving in Haryana Police Department receives his/her salary in the pay scale of Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.
- A Sub-Inspector is also eligible for extra allowances like the Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Travel Allowance (TA), CCA, fuel expense, etc.
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I|
|Sub-Inspector (Female)||Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I|
A candidate who gets selected for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Haryana Police department is expected to perform a variety of duties such as:
- Maintaining law and order in the areas under jurisdiction.
- Keeping a check on the anti-social elements.
- Supervising the patrols is one of the major responsibilities.
- Also maintaining cordial relations with the general public.
- Ensuring smooth functioning in and around the areas under his/her dominion.
The job of a Sub-Inspector in the Haryana Police department entails the above-mentioned duties along with many others that may depend on the current situation and requirements of the police department.