HPSCB Recruitment Salary
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative bank provides great opportunities for career growth through training and development interventions. Appointed as a Junior Clerk or Stenographer in HP State cooperative bank, your starting Grade pay is Rs.3200/- per month. Along with this, you are also eligible for allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits and many more. The total emoluments of Junior Clerk or Stenographer in HP State cooperative bank 2021 is about Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances per month. Detailed information about the salary of Junior Clerk and Stenographer is provided in the table below.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Junior Clerk||10300-34800, Total Emoluments: Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances Per Month|
|Steno/Steno-Typist||10300-34800, Total Emoluments: Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances Per Month.|
Job Profile of HPSCB Junior Clerk/Steno
There are various functions that fall under basic work profile of a Junior Clerk i.e. he/she is the primary point of contact to customers, accept deposits and loan payments from customers, check the availability of funds and making payments to bank customers after validation. Educate customers on bank products and services.
Mentioned below are some of the responsibilities that a stenographer performs.
- Takes and transcribes the dictation of letters, memoranda, reports, and other material.
- He/she types reports, bulletins, applications, letters, payrolls, bills, stencils, specifications, deeds, and other materials
- Operates mimeograph, duplicating, adding, and other office machines; Sorts, indexes, and files mail, bills, requisitions, mortgages, certificates, and other records.
HPSCB Recruitment Salary Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.