The Union Public Service Commission or UPSC has released a recruitment notification for filling up the post of Deputy Director in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation or ESIC. There is a total of 151 vacancies in the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021. The application link is active and the last date to submit the application form is September 2, 2021. Let’s check out detailed info for UPSC ESIC 2021 exam from below.
UPSC ESIC notification is out for filling up 151 vacancies for the post of Deputy Director in ESIC, Ministry of Labour and Employment. The post is permanent. The UPSC ESIC vacancy 2021 are further subdivided between reserved and general categories. Depending upon your category you can check out the detailed UPSC ESIC 2021 vacancy from the table below.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
04 (*Of the one hundred fifty one vacancies,four vacancies are reserved for candidates
belonging to category of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD))
How to Apply
Applying to UPSC Deputy Director exam notification is an online procedure. The steps to be followed are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Register yourself by entering all the details asked
- Log in again using your credentials
- Fill in all the details along with upload of all the documents/certificates like date of birth, experience, qualification, caste certificate if claiming and others as asked
- If the documents uploaded are furnished in a language other than Hindi/English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be uploaded
- If you are claiming a change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, you need to upload the supportive documents as prescribed by UPSC
- Recheck the filled data before final submission. As application once submitted cannot be rectified at a later stage
- Pay the application fee according to the category you belong to
- Fee payment can be done through offline or online mode
- Take the print of the application form for future use
You are required to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 25/ either by remitting the money in any SBI branch by cash or by using the net banking facility. You can also pay the UPSC ESIC exam fee by using a visa/master credit/debit card. If you belong to SC/ST/PwBD or a women candidate you are exempted from paying the UPSC ESIC notification 2021 application fee. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Further details on the table below.
|SC / ST / PWBD / Women||Nil|
You should download your UPSC ESIC 2021 exam admit card from the official website by entering your registration number and password. No hard copy of the UPSC ESIC 2021 admit card will be sent by post or courier to any candidate. You should bring your admit card printout along with an original id proof and its photocopy. Without this admit card you will not be allowed to give the UPSC ESIC 2021 exam.
Number of Attempts
There is no mention of the number of attempts in the UPSC ESIC recruitment.
No such training will be conducted for the reserved category. There is no mention of the same in the UPSC ESIC 2021 exam.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Notification Free Mock Tests
- 120 Minutes
- 200 Questions
- 200 Marks