Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
from Subject Experts
JAIIB exam is a career progression exam and is applicable to those who are already working in the banking and finance industry. The purpose of JAIIB is to facilitate knowledge enhancement in banking and financial services, banking technology, customer relations, basic accountancy and legal aspects that are necessary for carrying out day to day banking operations.
We have launched JAIIB online course so as to enhance your preparation and make you crack the exam with ease.
The JAIIB exam is a multiple choice single exam consisting of three papers/ subjects which are mentioned below-
- Paper 1 - Principles & Practices of Banking
- Paper 2 - Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Paper 3 - Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
JAIIB ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 115+ Video Lessons
- 125+study notes
- Apart from the study content, Guidance, Tips, and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation are also provided.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex-Manager, RBI, has over 30 years of experience in retail banking, retail and corporate credit, FOREX, Trade Finance, Credit policy, fee-based income, risk management, regulatory guidelines, banking operations, priority sector advances, etc. He has more than 10+ years of experience teaching Banking subjects at various institutions..
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Study Materials Information
- Banking System in India
- Money and Capital Budgeting
- Financial Markets
- Updates on Banking and Finance Sector
- Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
- Support Services of Banking
- Principles of Banking section
- Forming base to Accounts
- Presentation of Company Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Capital Budgeting
- Foreign Exchange
- Bills of Exchange
- Banking Operations
- Corporate Law
- Law of Contracts
- Other Laws and Acts
- Securities Laws and Acts
- Banking Related Laws
- Sale of Goods Act
- Letter of Credit and Guarantees
- Tax Laws
- Partnership Laws