Interview with the experts
UBI SO (All Streams) Interview Guidance
The interviews for UBI SO exam will be held soon. You should be ready to answer a volley of questions that shall be thrown at you during your interview. Be it UBI Forex, UBI Risk or the other job postings released by the Union Bank of India, the questions will range from your background, your past experience to the banking industry.
To shine in UBI Forex interview or UBI Risk interview or UBI Other job posts interview you need a coach who can guide you on the art of conveying your message in a crystal clear format. ixamBee offers the interview course for the Forex, Risk and other posts released by Union Bank of India.
UBI SO (All Streams) interview guidance will include
- 2 Live Classes to help you prepare well for technical, behavioural and personal aspects
- Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the expert panel consisting of:
- 25 minutes for interview
- 10 minutes for detailed feedback on the performance and tips and suggestions for preparation
- 10 minutes for doubt clarification with the panelists
How One on One Mock Interviews are conducted?
- The One on One Mock Interviews are conducted in a formal setup (virtually)
- A panel of experts takes the Mock Interview
- Questions pertaining to both technical knowledge, behaviour & personal aspects are asked in the interview
- After the interview, detailed feedback with suggestions for improvement are provided in the same session
Why should you enroll in UBI SO (All Streams) Interview Course?
- Live Classes: will be conducted by various experts to help you prepare well for all aspects of the Interview like:
- Preparation Strategy
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- One on one Mock Interview will prepare you to face the interview with confidence. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Rashmi Prasad is ex-GM SBI with 37 years of service. She has over 20 years of experience in the recruitment of probationary officers, specialists, company secretary, doctors for Bank’s panel, Relationship managers, Wealth Managers as well as promotion interviews for senior management.
Ex-Manager, RBI, has over 30 years of experience in retail banking, retail and corporate credit, FOREX, Trade Finance, Credit policy, fee-based income, risk management, regulatory guidelines, banking operations, priority sector advances, etc. He has more than 10+ years of experience teaching Banking subjects at various institutions..
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.