rbi sebi combo online course
ixamBee has launched a comprehensive combo course for RBI Grade B and SEBI Grade A exams, where you can prepare for these three exams simultaneously and increase the probability of your selection by 3 times. These 2 exams provide excellent career opportunities and if you go through the detailed syllabus and previous years’ papers of these exams, you will observe that 70-80% of the preparation required is the same for all two exams. Normally there is a gap of 3-5 months between these exams. The specific preparation of the topics (say Securities Market for SEBI Grade A) can be completed in 2-3 months after the notification is out.
These individual Online Courses for RBI Grade B and SEBI Grade A exams have been curated by ixamBee experts- Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade experience), Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), and Ms.Veena.M (B.Sc. Agri, MBA, expert for General Awareness).
Read here : WHY RBI/SEBI/CAN BE PREPARED SIMULTANEOUSLY
RBI GRADE B/SEBI GRADE A COMBO EXAM PREPARATION
Preparation for RBI Grade B/SEBI Grade A exams is daunting not just because of the difficulty level but also because of the cut-throat competition one faces. Notification of these exams is not in your hands but if you are a wise aspirant and if you want to make your career in one of these organizations, then you need to take charge of things under your control like preparation for these exams.
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF RBI GRADE B/SEBI GRADE A ONLINE COMBO COURSE:
- 600+ short videos covering the entire syllabus (Phase 1 + Phase 2) for RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A
- More than 20000 practice questions to make your fundamentals strong for all the subjects in the two exams.
- Full-length PracticeTests for all two exams:
- 20 full length Practice tests for Phase 1 and 15 full length Practice tests for Phase 2 exam for RBI Grade B
- 25 full-length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase I (15 for Paper 1 and 10 for Paper 2) and 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for SEBI Grade A Phase II Paper 2, adhering to SEBI Grade A 2020 new exam pattern
- 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests each for RBI Grade A, SEBI Grade A Exams
- 350+ Study Notes in the form of PDF to supplement and ease learning
- Special focus on exclusive subjects apart from the overlapping subjects.
- All the Video lessons are short, crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation of these two exams is also provided.
- Live classes with faculty members who have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI and other competitive exams
- Our Combo Course will also provide guidance in the interview round of all the two exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Are all Video Lessons for RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A combo course accessible on enrolment?
Almost all video lessons for fundamental learning are available as soon as you enrol for the course. We regularly keep on adding videos and improving the content therefore further Video Lessons will be made available in a sequential manner to maintain a proper flow and help in the ease of understanding of concepts. New Video Lesson upload will be informed through email.
Q 2:Are all the RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A combo course video lessons available for viewing anytime/multiple times?
Yes, any Video Lesson uploaded once can be viewed anytime/ multiple times on ixamBee Website.
Q 3:What is Validity/Duration of the RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A combo course ?
Course is valid till selection.
Q 4:How are RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A combo course Live Doubt Clarification Classes conducted?
RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A combo course online classes are conducted through the WizIQ Platform. The Schedule and link to join the live classes will be available on your ixamBee dashboard. To join a Live Class, you need to click on the link and launch the class.
Q 5:What happens if someone misses any RBI Grade B + SEBI Grade A combo course Online Live Class?
We encourage all participants to attend Live Online Classes. Even if they don’t have any doubt themselves, the discussion that happens over doubts of others’ is also very enriching and helpful in exam preparation. Sometimes very important points are discussed as part of these discussions. However, in case of genuine reasons for not being able to attend a class, we may decide to share the recording of the class, on the case to case basis.