Big Bee Days: Get 60% Off On This Course
Use coupon code: BIGB
RBI Grade B Study Plan 2024
|25-07-2023||Tuesday||-||Candidates will get 160 days study plan on Email.||Team Ixambee|
|26-07-2023||Wednesday||-||Understand the RBI Grade B Job||Susheel Ragade Sir|
|27-07-2023||Thursday||-||Do's and Don'ts for RBI Grade B Prepareation||C P Joshi Sir|
|28-07-2023||Friday||-||How to read the newspaper?||Arunima Sinha Madam|
|29-07-2023||Saturday||-||My RBI's Job Experience.||Chakshoo Sir|
|30-07-2023||Sunday||Exercise (400 Words)||Why I want to join RBI?|
|31-07-2023||Monday||GA 1||July PIB Revision||Amit Sir|
|01-08-2023||Tuesday||Quant 1||Shortcut Tricks||Karan Sir|
|02-08-2023||Wednesday||ESI 1||Decoding the Syllabus of ESI.||Susheel Ragade Sir|
|03-08-2023||Thursday||FM 1||Indian Financial System and its Function||Chakshoo Sir|
RBI Grade B Online Comprehensive Course
RBI Grade B is one of the most sought-after careers and lures thousands of students every year. RBI Grade B preparation requires you to be thorough with the syllabus and the exam pattern to get into the final merit list but in a smart way.
ixamBee offers RBI Grade B Online Comprehensive Course to make your RBI Grade B exam preparation smooth. Our experts have done detailed research and analysis of previous year question papers, exam patterns, and syllabus and then created this RBI Grade B Online Coaching as a one-stop solution for your RBI Grade B Preparation. Furthermore, our experts have also covered descriptive papers for ESI and FM thoroughly in the course content.
RBI Grade B Online Comprehensive Course Consists of:
- Video Lessons: Short & crisp videos for concepts, covering all important topics for all the subjects of Phase 1 and Phase 2. There are approximately 480+ video lessons for phase 1 and 220+ video lessons for phase 2 preparation
- Study Notes: Detailed notes as PDFs for the ease of learning and building fundamentals. There are 300+ Study notes for RBI Grade B Phase 1 and RBI Grade B Phase 2
- Practice Questions:Get access to 17000+ questions for learning reinforcement at various stages of learning:
- Concept Checking Questions: To check your learning after each concept in videos
- Chapter Tests: To check your understanding of a chapter
- Sections Tests: To check your level of preparedness
- Mock Tests: To help you practice full-length practice tests just like the real exam
- Mock Tests: Get 15 MTs for phase 1 and 10 MTs each for FM and ESI for phase 2. With evaluation of 5 MTs of each for practice.
- Descriptive English: This can be a real game-changer. Get access to video lessons and study notes on writing skills, sample essays, suggested topics, and 5 Descriptive English Mock Tests with individual Performance Feedback
- Online Live Classes: Study at your own pace and time and get your doubts clarified by the experts through these live sessions. These experts have cleared RBI Grade B, Bank PO, SIDBI, and other competitive exams
- Interview Guidance: Our experts will provide interview guidance in the form of Mock Interviews and personal feedback on your performance
- Study plan: To guide you on how to go forward in your preparation
RBI Grade B Online Course is a One-Point Source for Coverage of:
When subscribed to RBI Grade B Online Course, you need not access various other websites and publications as this course provides seamless learning experience. Following is a sneak peek into what all you will get in ixamBee's RBI Grade B online coaching package.
- Government Schemes - Crisp and comprehensive coverage of all important present and past schemes, at both central and state level
- Important committees formed by RBI, SEBI, Govt.- Summaries of various committees formed over the years. Crisp and comprehensive summaries of reports and Indices published by various National and International bodies.
- Budget & Economic Survey - Summary notes and important MCQs in both video and PDF format. Other important government documents' summaries such as National Education Policy, Aatmanirbhar Package 3.0, with important MCQs
- Summary of important RBI publications - RBI’s Annual report, Financial Stability Report, important FAQ are covered in easy to remember formats
- Monthly review of Kurukshetra & Yojana Magazine - Highlighting relevant points important for the RBI Grade B Exam in MCQ format
How is ixamBee's RBI Grade B Online Course different from other Organizations?
The RBI Grade B online course has been designed by some of the best subject experts who are very well aware of all the students’ needs. They realize the need to stay updated with the latest trends.
ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Online Course has been well-curated by our experts keeping in mind all the latest trends & changes in the exam pattern and syllabus. ixamBee’s RBI Grade B Online Coaching guarantees coverage of the complete syllabus and prepares the students for any kind of challenges ahead.
Convenience at Best
RBI Grade B Online Course at ixamBee has been created keeping in mind the working professionals also. This makes the RBI Grade B Online Coaching compatible and convenient for them to make use of this facility as and when required. If in doubt, you also have the facility to contact and talk to the experts by simply logging in to the website.
How to Enroll for RBI Grade B 2024 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the RBI Grade B Online Course under the ‘RBI’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the RBI Grade B Online Course with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for RBI Grade B Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a PhD (Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Master of Science (MS), Engineering Management from Northeastern University.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Tushar is an ESI and a GA Expert. He has over a decade of experience including corporate and teaching experience. He is an expert in Economics and Current Affairs for competitive exams. He holds a BBA with specialization in Finance. He has done a certificate course in NSE Certified Capital Market Professional from St.Xavier Kolkata.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Neha Arora has 10+ years of teaching experience in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for many Government Exams. She has also taught in many Reputed Institutes in New Delhi and Dehradun. She has helped many job aspirants in clearing their exams and also helped them in achieving their career goals. She has done B Tech and MBA from Rajasthan Technical University.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
The package is really crisp and to the point. If this is all i have to do to crack the exam, then there is really hope for me. As a working candidate, no matter how serious and passionate we are to crack the exam, the time is less for us. Its a life saver
The CLass that yaman sir takes is very interesting ..He explains things very well. And also he takes questions individually and explains Concepts and doubt very well.
Excellent experience with the course and the team of faculty. I am really satisfied with the study material. To the point and concise content in the course
Experience with answer writing class of Ravi sir is very good.It helps in Brainstorming .Also sir is very engaging with class .This class is very important for RBI selection as it is sole class on descriptive writing for ESI and FM.
We need more classes on quants and reasoning. Kindy upgrade the dashboard with higher level questions, especially on reasoning and English sections.
please provide more questions for practice according to the latest patterns for english language especially for grammar part so that i can get more prepared for the application of it
A big thank you to Team Ixambee for covering the topics in a lucid manner. The team of experienced faculties helps me to cover the subjects holistically. Hope my journey with Team Ixambee turns into success.
It was a really informative session. Thank you so much Prachi Maam. I have learned a lot from you - Smriti
Decision-Making class. The class was based on application-based or case study-based questions. For an RBI aspirant, with descriptive papers these questions becomes important. As decision making topic have already been asked in RBI.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Swapping / Replacement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- 300 Important Ques Series
- Important Reports and Indices
- RBI Reports
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Basics of Derivatives
- RBI Circulars
- Financial Markets
- Section Test Finance
- Extra content for Finance concepts
- Finance Lectures
- Overview of Finance Syllabus
- Financial System
- General Topics in Finance
- Basics of Accounting and Financial Statements
- Extra content related to Banking industry
- Emotional Intelligence
- Analysis of Interpersonal Relationship
- Organisational Change
- Introduction to Management; Evolution of management thought
- Extra Readings
- Growth and Development
- Nature of Indian Economy
- ESI Lectures
- Social structure in India
- Government Schemes
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Ethics at workplace
- Corporate Governance
- Communication in Management