PNB SO Online Course
The Punjab National Bank is finally out with its Specialist Officers recruitment!! A total number of 145 vacancies have been released for the post of Specialist Officer in Scale 2 & 3. The recruitment in Scale 2 will be for the post of Manager in Credit & Risk.
The PNB SO notification is a golden opportunity to be encashed that will give you a ticket to enter one of the largest banks in the country as Scale 2 Specialist Officers. The online exam is expected to happen on June 12, 2022. To ensure that you secure a seat for yourself, you should be able to search for some of the best options for PNB Credit Officer preparation online. To fulfill this requirement, ixamBee has come up with the PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course. This course will provide you with all the necessary resources that you need to make it to the final list and grab the job that you wish.
“An opportunity is like a biscuit dipped in tea, a little delay and it’s gone!!”
Therefore, you need to get hold of this opportunity as soon as you can before it's too late. The same applies to your PNB SO preparation as well. The sooner you begin, the better it will prove for you. Thus, enroll yourself as soon as possible in the PNB SO Credit Officer Online Coaching and commence your preparation journey.
ixamBee’s PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course has been well thought out and designed by some of the best experts such as Arunima Sinha (Ex-SIDBI Officer), Shikha Malhotra (Ex-Banker for 9 years), Dr. Sharma (Ex-RBI Officer), Neha Arora (Finance coach), Prachi Agrawal, Amit Parhi, Anshul Malik,& others who have put together this well-curated course. The PNB SO online course caters to all the aspirants’ needs as it follows all the latest exam trends that will prepare you for the upcoming challenge in the best way possible.
PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course Consists of:
- Video lessons that will cover the complete syllabus
- Study notes catering to all your needs in PDF form
- Weekly tests
- Practice questions
- Difficulty based Chapter Tests that will not let you lose track of your preparation
- Section tests to sharpen your concepts
- One-on-one individual sessions
- Daily Live Classes to clarify all your doubts with the concerned faculty.
Why Choose PNB SO Credit Officer Online Classes from ixamBee?
- A number of videos lessons that cover the complete syllabus
- Short-crisp and to-the-point video lessons for better understanding.
- Concept clearing questions after every video lesson for reinforcement of learning and to check your progress.
- A variety of chapter tests with different levels of difficulty to prepare you for the challenge fully
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors
- A wide variety of practice questions in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Guidance, tips, and preparation strategies from experts at each stage of preparation.
Benefits of taking PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course?
- Right direction
If you choose ixamBee’s PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course for your PNB SO preparation, you will receive the correct guidance and direction. Having some of the best and knowledgeable experts at your disposal, you should not have to worry about the quality of instruction that you will receive here. Most of our experts have themselves been part of the banking industry which makes them the most appropriate source of information and knowledge.
ixamBee’s PNB SO Credit Officer Online Coaching is a comprehensive online course that will cover the entire syllabus of the PNB SO Credit Officer exam. This course will take care of all the preparation-related needs of the aspirants which will ensure that they do not have to look around for suitable sources of information except this PNB SO Credit Officer Online Coaching.
- Personal Attention
While you are a part of the PNB SO Credit Officer Online Classes, you will have the chance to attend one-on-one individual sessions with the experienced faculty which will enable you to clarify all your doubts or queries related to the PNB SO exam.
- Concise and Crisp study material
You will receive enough study resources and material once you enroll in the PNB SO Online Course. You will receive just the content you need and nothing extra that might just end up wasting your time and energy.
Why Choose ixamBee's PNB SO Credit Officer Online Coaching?
- Detailed Coverage
The PNB Credit Officer Online Course has been designed by some of the best subject experts who realize the need to provide all-encompassing study material. The course should be able to cover all the important topics in the PNB SO syllabus while touching upon every other subject and topic as well.
- Walk with the Trend
ixamBee’s PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course has been designed by our experts keeping in mind all the latest trends & changes in the exam pattern and syllabus. ixamBee’s PNB SO Online Coaching guarantees coverage of the complete and updated syllabus, thus preparing the candidates for any kind of challenges ahead.
- Convenient & Appropriate
PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course at ixamBee has been formed keeping in mind the working professionals. This makes the PNB SO Credit Officer Online Coaching quite convenient for them to use as and when required. If any doubt, you also have the option to contact and talk to the experts by simply logging in to the website.
How to Enroll for PNB Credit Officer 2022 - 2023 Online Classes on ixamBee?
- If you are a registered user of ixamBee, you need to log in to the website & go to the 'online course tab' where you can select the PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course under the ‘Bank SO’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the course and you will find complete details of the PNB SO Credit Officer Online Coaching with three options on the extreme right of the course page.
- You can either watch a free demo or directly click on the 'Buy Now' tab and follow further steps to make the payment for PNB SO Credit Officer Online Course.
- In case of any clarification/assistance, feel free to request a callback or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager, RBI, has over 30 years of experience in retail banking, retail and corporate credit, FOREX, Trade Finance, Credit policy, fee-based income, risk management, regulatory guidelines, banking operations, priority sector advances, etc. He has more than 10+ years of experience teaching Banking subjects at various institutions..
hi i am testin g
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA (US) Level 2 passed and FR. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- Number System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Boat and Stream
- Permutation and Combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and Work and Pipes and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent Paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the Column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Word Usage
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Overview banking system and Types of Credit
- Capital and Money market
- Risks in Banks and management
- Export finance
- Basic Accounting and Audit
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Project Appraisal
- Monitoring and management of assets
- Working capital Management and Cost of Capital