NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) Online Course
Full-Length Practice Tests for Phase 1
NPS (National Pension System) has released a notification for Officer Grade B (Manager) across different streams. Relatively new, NPS Grade B exam has raised many questions as in how to start NPS Grade B exam preparation. ixamBee experts, to guide you through your NPS Grade B exam preparation, have launched an NPS Grade B Online Course. Prepared by our experts after thorough and detailed analysis, NPS Grade B online course will provide proper guidance and the relevant study material required at one platform.
NPS GRADE B ONLINE COURSE BY ixamBee CONSISTS OF:
- 500 + Video Lessons covering whole syllabus of NPS Grade B exam
- 250+ Study notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision
- 150+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 75+ section tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels. This will help you prepare for NPS Grade B exam in a systematic way.
- 10 full-length practice tests for Phase 1 Paper 1 and 5 Full-length practice tests for Phase 2 Paper 2
- 5 full-length practice tests for Phase 2 Paper 1 (Descriptive English)
- 11000+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts
- Guidance for Group Discussion and Interview Rounds
Why Choose NPS Grade B Online Classes?
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content
- All video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions for reinforcement of learning and also helps to check your progress.
- NPS Grade B online course also provides enough practice questions in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests, concept clearing questions after each Video Lesson, chapter tests, assignments, and section tests.
- Live Online Classes for NPS Grade B exam with Subject Experts /Program mentors are conducted for Doubt Clarification
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Is NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) a good job to apply for?
Yes, NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) is a central government secured job which gives handsome salary and perks.
Q 2:What are the benefits of joining the NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) Online course?
The NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) online course has been designed by the faculties who have rich experience in banking, insurance and SSC jobs. The course has been curated in such a way that it meets the exam level pattern and question level.
Q 3:Is the NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) course available in Hindi too?
No, the NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) course material is available in English only but the way of online teaching and videos will be bilingual.
Q 4:How many mocks or practice papers will be available in NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) Online Course?
You will have 10 Full-Length practice Tests for Phase 1 Paper 1. Besides this you will have 500 + Video Lessons and 11000+ practice questions.
Q 5:Do the NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) Online Course have doubt classes too?
Yes, the NPS Trust Officer Grade B (Manager) online course has doubt sessions too. Also the live classes will be available to you in your dashboard which can be accessed by you at your own comfort time.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?