NABARD Grade A Online Course
Doubt Clarifying Online Classes
ONLINE COURSE FOR NABARD GRADE A
NABARD Grade A 2021 notification came with a lot of surprises and puzzled the aspirants. As always, ixamBee being a savior has designed a comprehensive yet focused Online course for NABARD Grade-A Preparation with all new changes incorporated in it.
NABARD Grade A Online Course is:
- Curated as per the new exam pattern announced
- Includes new subject, Decision Making
- Includes Descriptive ESI and English
- Major focus on merit subjects
- Guidance from Agri Experts
Important features of NABARD Grade A Online Course are:
NABARD Grade A Online course covers the entire syllabus for Preliminary Exam (Phase 1) through the following means:
- More than 470+ Video lessons on different topics of all the seven sections of NABARD Grade A Phase 1 Examination.
- 270+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease the learning
- Approx. 6000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 10 section tests for each of the subjects
- 15 Full-Length Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
NABARD Grade A covers the entire syllabus for Mains (Phase 2) Exam through the following means:
- More than 230+ Video lessons on different topics of NABARD – Grade A Phase-2 Examination.
- 230+ Study Notes wherever required to supplement or ease learning.
- Approx. 4000+ Practice Questions in the form of Concept clearing questions after each video lesson, Section tests, and Mock Tests.
- 5 Mock tests for Descriptive English.
- 7 Full-Length NABARD Grade A Practice Tests based on exact exam pattern and difficulty level.
Why Choose NABARD Grade A Online Course:
- In spite of the syllabus being exhaustive, we have devised the strategy and prepared such a course structure that enables the student to not only clear but also excel in the NABARD Grade A exams.
- The video lessons are self-explanatory and available for the students to access them and prepare during the time most feasible for them.
- Regular practice through Concept Checking questions after the video lessons and Section Tests help our students to continually revise the topics and be prepared for the upcoming examination.
- We are also providing the PDFs of the section tests for a quick revision before the exam.
- We are providing Mock tests for Descriptive English which no other online education platform is providing.
- We conduct Live Sessions where you can ask (By writing or speaking) and get your doubts clarified directly from the course faculty.
- We will also provide extracts/ study notes from annual reports of various ministries which contain very important data that comes in NABARD Grade A examination every year.
- NABARD Grade A Online Course provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and time.
What do our selected candidates have to say about ixamBee?
Below are a few feedbacks from our selected students:
Nikihil Prem Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
I am greatly indebted to ixamBee team who helped me to crack the interview. I went through all the videos on their portal which gave me insights into the expectations of the interviewers. Interviews mostly revolve around the lines of one's biodata, work experience, and studies. The expert panel of Ixambee thoroughly analyzed my profile and helped me fill the gaps in my interview preparation. They motivated me and helped me in keeping up my confidence level, as that is all that matters in the end. Regarding sources, since NABARD Grade-A is primarily a factual exam, the focus should be on retention as well as a decent broad coverage of the syllabus. ixamBee mocks available on their portal helped me in this regard. In phase 2 of banking examinations like NABARD, there is a tendency of students to overlook the English part. Regular practice of at least 1 hour is very necessary to keep command over the English paper. Broad topics, mostly related to agriculture and economic and social issues, can be covered from newspapers like The Hindu and Indian Express. ixamBee also gives out a list of probable topics that can be used for streamlining the preparations. After all 'try and try again' is the proven mantra for success. So, my best wishes to all the aspirants and my thanks once again to the ixamBee Team.
Manisha Duhan Selected as NABARD Grade A 2020
During my preparation, I took help from the ixamBee’s mock interview which helped me in my actual interview. The advised recieved from the expert panel were very fruitful and helped me to crack the NABARD interview.
Sneh Pandey Selected as NABARD Grade A 2019
The best thing about ixamBee is that its course content is very crisp and focused. Mock Tests are of very good quality and contain a diversity of questions. Daily Live classes gave me the opportunity for one-one interaction with faculty, who are helpful and approachable. Daily/weekly/Monthly GA capsules helped me with my GA preparation. Whatever time I have spent with ixamBee courses and Live classes have helped me crack NABARD Grade A.
Mahidhar Boyapati (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam with the help of ixamBee course and guidance. Before switching to RBI, I worked for TCS, SBI, and EPFO, but I always felt that I could do better and this urged me to for RBI Grade B exam. I was clueless when I started my journey but with the immense guidance of faculties like CP sir, Prachi Maa'm I was always sure that I will nail the exam. My all study resources for RBI Grade B exam were wholly dependent on ixamBee material from mocks to youtube to course pdf. Lastly, i want to thank ixamBee for helping me in achieving such a feat.
Aakash Santoria (Selected RBI Grade B officer 2019)
ixamBee mocks of RBI Grade B serve as my savior. English and GA were my strongest points but Reasoning and Quants were a bit challenging. But my this fear was overcome when I went through ixamBee videos for these two sections. These videos of ixamBee not only shoved off my fear but gave me the confidence to achieve and target more. Finally, I am so much grateful to ixamBee for playing a powerful role in my achievement.
Kanika Berry (Selected as RBI Grade B officer 2019)
I have cleared the RBI Grade B 2019 exam. I am extremely grateful to ixamBee for helping me in achieving this feat. The guidance provided by the faculties was of immense help. They not only helped me in my RBI Grade B preparation but also motivated me from time to time to work harder.
Santwana Panda (Selected in SEBI Grade A 2018, AIR 2)
Thank you ixambee. I subscribed to the Full SEBI Course and made the best use of the free mock tests. Their study material is very concise, easy to revise, and up-to-date which helped me in solving many of the securities market questions. I am especially grateful for their personal guidance during the interview stage.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms. Ankita Negi, selected as an Assistant Agriculture Officer in Uttarakhand Agriculture Department, is a post-graduate in Agronomy from GBPUAT, Pantnagar and completed her graduation in Agriculture from Shri Guru Ram Rai (P.G.) College, Dehradun. She has published many research papers and articles in various journals.
Ms. Ankita Dubey has completed Post Graduate degree from Bihar Agricultural University and graduation in B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur. She has been honoured with Gold Medal for Post Graduate programme in Faculty of Agriculture, BAU, Sabour.
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to access the Online Video Lessons of NABARD Grade A?
The Online Video Lessons of NABARD Grade A is available on the ixamBee Website or on the Dashboard of your ixamBee account. Login to www.ixamBee.com> Dashboard> Online Class Material > NABARD Grade A Online Course>Select the subject and click on the Video Lesson you want to watch from the list.
Q 2:Can I have access to some Demo Course Video before I purchase NABARD Grade A Online Course?
Yes, once you visit the ixamBee home page, you will see a section named -Free Videos. Here you watch some videos free of cost.
Q 3:Why should I buy an ixamBee online course for NABARD Grade A Online Course?
ixamBee always believes in providing quality content to students. The online course of NABARD Grade A Online Course is curated by faculties who have been a part of the banking sector. With their rich experience and sound knowledge, they have designed the online course of NABARD Grade A Online Course in such a way so that all the syllabus is covered with all the latest updates.
Q 4:Besides the descriptive portion, will I get any assistance for ESI and ARD?
The ESI and ARD section forms an important portion in the NABARD Grade A Online Course exam. Understanding your need, ixamBee has inculcated notes of faculties who have an expert hold on these domains. The notes have been designed in such a way so that all the material is available at one point source.
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?