NABARD Grade A/B English Descriptive Online Course
NABARD GRADE A AND GRADE B : DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH
NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B Phase II exams have a common Paper i.e., Paper I which is General English in the descriptive format. NABARD Grade A/Grade B General English (Descriptive Paper) is for 100 marks and you have only 90 minutes to complete an Essay, Précis, Questions on the Précis/para,Report/Letter writing. In NABARD Grade A/Grade B exams, Descriptive English plays a crucial role if you want to elevate your score and make it to the interview round.
ONLINE COURSE FOR NABARD GRADE A/GRADE B DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH
You need to be thorough in Essay writing, Précis writing, letter writing to score well in NABARD Grade A/Grade B Descriptive English paper as your overall score in NABARD Grade A/Grade B Phase II exam will decide whether you make it to the next round. ixamBee has launched NABARD Grade A/Grade B Descriptive English Online Course where our faculty will guide you on how to perform well in the Descriptive English Paper and elevate your score. This Online Course is designed by Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO).
NABARD GRADE A/GRADE B DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH ONLINE COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- 15 Videos Lessons covering all the aspects of writing skills required for NABARD Grade A/Grade B Descriptive English Papers such as essay, Précis and Letter writing
- 20 Study Notes including sample essays and sample Précis
- 5 Mock Tests for Descriptive English
- Individual Performance Feedback on each mock test by our expert faculty
- Live Doubt Clarification sessions with faculty.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Interview Call Letter Out!: Prepare for Interview with ixamBee!
- Approaching GIC Assistant Manager Interview
- NABARD Grade A Exam 2021: Mains Syllabus for Finance Stream
- This Diwali, Celebrate Big with ixamBee: Make the most of the coaching for government jobs
- NABARD Grade A Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced!! All Details at ixamBee
- NABARD Grade B Mains 2021 Exam Date Announced: Check Here
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis: Section-wise Cut-Off Score
- Approaching GIC Group Discussion
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2021
- GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Result Out! Check the Interview Dates