IBPS SO AFO Mains Online Course
Mains Mock Tests
IBPS SO AFO Mains Online Course
ixamBee has launched IBPS SO online course for AFO Mains exam. This Online Course is designed by ixamBee experts- Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-AFO , ex-AGM RBI, MBA-Finance, PhD), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, MAT, CLAT Exams for 12 years).
Important Features Of IBPS SO AFO Mains Online Course
- 80+ video lessons, for IBPS SO AFO Mains examination, focusing on Agriculture.
- 100+ Study notes in form of PDF for easy learning
- 30+ Chapter tests exclusively for IBPS AFO Mains
- 10 IBPS AFO Mock Tests for Mains.
- Practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- Short and crisp IBPS AFO study notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision.
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Mains at each stage is also provided.
- IBPS SO AFO Mains Online course will also include Guidance for the Interview Round
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ms. Ankita Negi, selected as an Assistant Agriculture Officer in Uttarakhand Agriculture Department, is a post-graduate in Agronomy from GBPUAT, Pantnagar and completed her graduation in Agriculture from Shri Guru Ram Rai (P.G.) College, Dehradun. She has published many research papers and articles in various journals.
Ms. Ankita Dubey has completed Post Graduate degree from Bihar Agricultural University and graduation in B.Sc. (Ag.) Hons. from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur. She has been honoured with Gold Medal for Post Graduate programme in Faculty of Agriculture, BAU, Sabour.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Is there any Refund Policy?
Yes, we do refund the course fees in full if you are pretty sure to not pursue your dream with us. However, you are requested to intimate the same to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of purchasing the course. For more information, you can get in touch with your mentor.
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!