CLAT UG Online Course
Length Practice Tests
Live Doubt Sessions
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) UG is an all-India Test for entrance into Law colleges. CLAT UG exam will comprise of 150 questions. Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam with each question carrying 1 mark. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer.
ONLINE COURSE FOR CLAT UG
To get admission into a good Law college you need to score high in the CLAT UG exam. With the changed exam pattern, it is imperative that mastering each section is important for the CLAT UG exam. Having said that, many of you might be worrying about how to master each section to score high in the exam. This is where ixamBee comes into the picture. ixamBee is offering CLAT UG online course which has been curated by our experts that will make your CLAT UG preparation strategy rational and practical.
CLAT UG ONLINE COURSE consists of:
- 150+ Video Lessons covering the whole syllabus as per the latest exam pattern.
- 50+ Study notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 5 Full-Length practice tests for the CLAT UG exam
- 120+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests and 50+ Section Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels.
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts where you can get all your queries related to any subject clarified.
Why Choose CLAT UG Online Classes?
- Short-crisp and to-the-point video lessons for better understanding.
- Concept clearing questions after every video lesson for reinforcement of learning and to check your progress.
- Ample practice questions in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors.
- Guidance, Tips, and Preparation strategies from experts at each stage of preparation.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ms. Amrita is a practising lawyer at District and Sessions Court Aurangabad. She has done LLB (merit holder and 2nd batch topper) from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad. She is pursuing LLM from Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad and has several research papers and articles published to her credit. She is expert for Legal
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms.Neha has 5+ years of experience in law firms including contract drafting, vetting, reviewing, research work on various legal issues, due diligence and regulatory issues. She has completed graduation from Women's College, Patna University & has done LLB and LLM from ILS Law College, Pune University. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Manali has 7+ years of teaching experience. She has done B.Ed. from Loreto College, Calcutta, and Masters (English Literature) from Calcutta University. She has also completed MS.ED in Special Education, Univ. of Miami. She is an expert faculty for English Language and English writing (descriptive).
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.