Interview Guidance for CBI SO Information Technology
As the Central Bank of India has released the results of the online exam for Specialist Officers in the IT stream, it is time to prep yourself for the final stage. After crossing the most important stage of the CBI SO IT online exam, the next crucial step is to clear the Interview round and finally become an IT Officer in the Central Bank of India. If you wish to come out of this final exam with flying colours, you will need proper guidance with a feasible preparation plan. If you are in a dilemma of where and how to start, let us help you with this. ixamBee is here with a CBI SO IT Officer Interview Online Course.
Enroll yourself in the CBI SO (IT) Interview Online Course and leave all your thoughts behind. Prepare yourself for the last round of the CBI Specialist Officer recruitment process with the help of ixamBee experts (ex-RBI, NABARD, SEBI, NHB, SIBDI, Bank PO) who will support you in realizing your dream by clearing the CBI SO IT Officer Interview round.
This interview guidance will include:
- Live Classes to help you prepare well for technical, behavioural, and personal aspects
- Mock Interview: One on one Mock Interview with the experts
- Detailed personalized feedback on the performance in the Mock Interview
- Tips & Suggestions for preparing for the real CBI (SO) IT interview
- Doubt clarification: get your doubts clarified by the experts
How One on One Mock Interviews are conducted?
- The One on One Mock Interviews are conducted in a formal setup (virtually)
- A panel of experts takes the Mock Interview
- Questions pertaining to both technical knowledge, behaviour & personal aspects are asked in the interview
- After the interview, detailed feedback with suggestions for improvement are provided in the same session
Why should you enroll for ixamBee’s CBI SO IT Interview Course?
- Live Classes: will be conducted by various experts to help you prepare well for all aspects of the Interview like:
- Preparation Strategy
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- One on one Mock Interview will prepare you to face the interview with confidence.
One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee will have the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.