Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview Online Course
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview Guidance
Bank of Maharashtra Interview course for the AFO stream provides you an end-to-end guidance to leave that everlasting impression on your interviewer. The Bank of Maharashtra AFO recruitment 2021 will come to an end with the interview. ixamBee’s interview preparation entails interview strategy, doubt clarification, mock interview and feedback to guarantee a successful interview. Our panel members ensure that you experience next to an actual interview so that you can overcome any flaws and work on your strengths in time.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO interview guidance will include
- 2 sessions for 60 minutes each to help you prepare well for technical, behavioural and personal aspects
- 1 Mock Interview for 35 minutes
- Interview Guidance for 15-25 minutes
How One on One Mock Interviews are conducted?
- The One on One Mock Interviews are conducted in a formal setup (virtually)
- A panel of two experts takes the Mock Interview
- Questions pertaining to both technical knowledge, behaviour & personal aspects are asked in the interview
- After the interview, detailed feedback with suggestions for improvement are provided in the same session
Why should you enroll in Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview Course
- To connect with experts in a Live Class who will help you prepare well for all aspects of the Interview like:
- Preparation Strategy
- Technical & Behavioural Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Relevant interview topics
- Tricks to tackle tricky questions
- To prepare yourself to face the real interview with confidence after the one on one Mock Interview. One on one Mock Interview will consist of:
- Interview Simulation with experts
- Detailed Feedback & Suggestions
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Query Resolution
Please note that ixamBee reserves the right to record the mock interview or part of it for promotional purposes.
PROFILE OF THE FACULTY AND COURSE COORDINATORS
Ex CGM NABARD, with more than three decades of experience in rural and agricultural finance. A Nominee Director in ESAF Small Finance Bank, and Independent Director in Satya Microcapital Ltd, he is an MBA from IRMA, Anand, CAIIB from IIBF and B.Sc. Ag & AH (Hons.) from G B Pant Univ, Pantnagar.
Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English from BHU. He is also a Visiting Faculty at IIM Ahmedabad. He is an expert for English writing and for interview and career guidance
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
An Ex AFO (Agri Field Officer), Union Bank of India, He has completed M.Sc. Ag. (Genetics & Plant Breeding) & B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) from GBPUAT, Pantnagar Uttarakhand. He has published Research papers and articles in various leading journals.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ms.Vidihka is an Ex- Bank PO Union Bank of India. She has done B Tech from YMCA University Faridabad and LLB from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. She has also worked in TCS as Assistant System Engineer. She is expert faculty for Legal.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:How to enroll for the Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview course?
Click Here to subscribe to Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview Course. In case any more clarification/assistance is required, please call at 9205524028 or send an email to hello@ixamBee.com.
- NABARD Development Assistant 2021: Salary, Syllabus and Preparation
- IBPS SO Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Study Plan: IT Officer Scale I
- IBPS SO Law Officer 2021: Syllabus, Study Plan & More
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme: Latest Information, Features & Objectives
- ThanksGiving@ ixamBee
- I aim UPSC, my plan B?
- Agriculture Infrastructure Fund: Objectives, Features and Benefits
- PM-KISAN Scheme: 10th Installment and Latest Updates
- Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: 115 Vacancies, Apply Online & More
- ixamBee Celebrates Thanksgiving